Zavvi £19.99
EntertainmentStore £18.99

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How insulting is that by ES? think I'll order one lol

Ps.. that inside art is awesome

Ok just ordered.. I wish they'd switch the discs and put the 2D in the 3D steel.. oh well

Last edited:
Pretty shitty of Paramount to sell us two separate SteelBooks for 2D and 3D. That's not on. At the very least I would expect the 3D ES exclusive one to have a 2D disc to give it more appeal over this general release one. This one has much nicer artwork though :)

This is getting a bit silly imo.. There are so many releases that we have to work out what's the best artwork and price etc(if we can only afford to only buy one) which is ok but now we have to search for which ones contain 2D.. thats just dumb.. can these companies really be that penny pinching? Ask a stupid question, right!
I just can't get over it.. How many times has a steelbook only got the 3D disc and you have to go elsewhere for a 2D?? I'm genuinely curious:)

Reactions: kron and harry
I agree it's crap that if you want both 2d and 3d you end up getting both. But I have a theory on this. I'm guessing that the 2d will be available in other UK stores, but the 3d Steelbook is only exclusive to ES? Just a thought and might explanation things.

Reactions: chunk
The Front looks great but everything else about this steelbook is lazy and boring. The artwork on the 3D steelbook is far superior and reminds me of the Dark of the Moon German Steelbook.

Someone mentioned that this is the only steel ES is releasing and that it was never confirmed they are releasing a 3D version of the film. And why wouldn't the 3D version go live at the same time as this one? I'm confused.

Glad there is a 2D option for us that have not yet ventured into the relms of 3D. However, inside art is pants.