Transformers: Age of Extinction - Dinobot Edition (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook with Figurine) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: December 11, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €69.99

81TrMit2KqL._SL1500_.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
French art Steelbook, ( 3D + 2D + BD bonus) and the Grim :ohno:. 62 EUR shipped to USA ....IT"S GREAT! :thumbs:

Edited: the Imax info was deleted

Last edited:
how do you manage to get it 7€ cheaper then in germany???
As far as I know people here in USA doesn't have to pay the Value Added Tax for internet purchases in other countries. That's the difference. In my place I have to pay the VAT if I made a purchase in a store but not in the net (for now).

I really like this; but prefer the Entertainment Store steelbook; however this comes with an dinobo :confused:

I would also like to know if this is the IMAX as that will probably definitely sway be as I believe the ES one isn't.

I doubt this contains the IMAX version. I would like to be wrong, so I can cancel my US IMAX version and save some cash. From what I've seen there is the 3d version and the IMAX 3D version. If anyone selling the 3d version and it's IMAX, then I'm sure they say it's the IMAX version to help sell it.

I doubt too it would have the imax version. I have that version for revenge of the fallen and don't recall any for the third one. Anywho, doubt it would make it out of the US.
Btw. @ricster where are ya buddy?

I doubt this contains the IMAX version. I would like to be wrong, so I can cancel my US IMAX version and save some cash. From what I've seen there is the 3d version and the IMAX 3D version. If anyone selling the 3d version and it's IMAX, then I'm sure they say it's the IMAX version to help sell it.

Guess who has the IMAX 3D version in their steelbook? B L U F A N S!!! That's the steelbook version to get.
This amazon.de steel package is sweet. If Optimus can be removed from Grimlock then I'll have to consider getting this.

Reactions: lgans316