Transformers: Age of Extinction - June 27, 2014

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
A mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down Autobots and Decepticons - and a paranoid government official - on them.
With: Mark Wahlberg

Trailer:
[media=youtube]ubGpDoyJvmI[/media]

Original post:
Although nothing is official...

JASON Statham is being lined up to star in the next Transformers movie.

Huge opening weekend box office returns have convinced studio bosses to green light Transformers 4 but with a new male lead.

And Jason, who’s dating Rosie Huntington Whitely, is said to be the hot favorite.

“One of the stars being mentioned is Rosie’s boyfriend Jason Statham,” says a Hollywood insider.

“It’s clear the franchise still has huge potential but with a new leading man capable of taking Transformers in a new, darker direction. Jason could be just the man to do that and his relationship with Rosie would be an added bonus in marketing the movie.”

Rosie recently revealed how her movie role bought her closer to Jason.

“He’s extremely proud and he’s extremely excited to see the movie,” she said . “I love his films and now I get to love doing action too. So that’s something that we definitely share in common now.”

Attachments

• hr_Transformers_4_1.jpg
    hr_Transformers_4_1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 322
  • transformers4-teaserposter.jpg
    transformers4-teaserposter.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 407
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought the adult cast was very good in this one just so damn long a big improvement on the DSotM though, and was enjoyable.

Hoping someone does a grimlock and OP steelbook.

Hmmm I'm afraid this film just left me utterly cold. 2 out of 5 at best. I would have walked out if I hadn't been with someone.

I liked the first 2, they were easy on the brain passable entertainment, but 3 was bad and this was worse.

Reactions: greenwolfe7
So is this any good? Looking forward to going to see it

I personally loved it ranks with the 1st for me in terms of entertainment and I LOVED the 1st.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Hmmm I'm afraid this film just left me utterly cold. 2 out of 5 at best. I would have walked out if I hadn't been with someone.

I liked the first 2, they were easy on the brain passable entertainment, but 3 was bad and this was worse.

To each there own own I guess I was not a huge fan of revenge of the fallen. And dark of the moon was stale to me also. But I loved the first and this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I have booked my imax 3d tickets for tomorrow! Anyone know if they give you the glasses , i have a pair of real d 3d glasses but i'm not sure what i need ?

and is there any scenes after the credits ?

Last edited:
I have booked my imax 3d tickets for tomorrow! Anyone know if they give you the glasses , i have a pair of real d 3d glasses but i'm not sure what i need ?

and is there any scenes after the credits ?

If you're talking about the bfi imax, then you get 3d glasses when you walk in

Holy. F**kin. Sh1t.

Awesome. Nicola Peltz was awesome. Kelsey Grammer and Cemetery Wind were awesome. The cars and the racing scenes were awesome. The small crew of Autobots and Optimus Prime were awesome. Mark Wahlberg was awesome. Lockdown was awesome (I could have done with more Lockdown). Dinobots were awesome. TJ Miller was awesome.

Awesome. I wasn't expecting much from this (Transformers 3 was good, but not near as good as the first couple), but damn! I think this takes the top spot on my summer blockbuster rankings right now.

Holy. F**kin. Sh1t.

Awesome. Nicola Peltz was awesome. Kelsey Grammer and Cemetery Wind were awesome. The cars and the racing scenes were awesome. The small crew of Autobots and Optimus Prime were awesome. Mark Wahlberg was awesome. Lockdown was awesome (I could have done with more Lockdown). Dinobots were awesome. TJ Miller was awesome.

Awesome. I wasn't expecting much from this (Transformers 3 was good, but not near as good as the first couple), but damn! I think this takes the top spot on my summer blockbuster rankings right now.

EPIC Review RekLess! :LOL: It's... AWESOME! :scat:

Now I have that 'AWESOME' Song stuck in my head from The Lego Movie!!!

View attachment 75230

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just come back from seeing this in imax 3d, wow! (They give you the glasses) Visually stunning and the sound was awesome.I could feel my whole body shaking.I enjoyed the 3d, some very cool scenes with this.

I thought it was slightly too long and i was noticing all the adverts in this.Would liked to of seen more of Lockdown.But overall it was very entertaining.

This movie was a disappointment for me. I know it's a Bay flick and I shouldn't expect much, but the dialogue was laughable at best and the plot was goofy for the most part. The movie was 30 minutes too long and I kept finding myself looking at my watch every little bit. With that said, it was better than the garbled mess of RotF and slightly better than DotM.

I'd rank the movies like this: Transformers, Extinction, DotM and RotF.

The Pagani, Aventador and Dinobots were the highlight of the movie. That and the fact that I didn't have to listen to Shia whine throughout the movie.

It's a typical Bay movie. Sit in for the visual spectacle, but don't expect much more. I enjoyed it, sitting thru all 2 and 3/4 hours, knowing it's a no brainer.