Transformers: Limited Edition Trilogy (LE# 5000) - Autographed by Michael Bay [USA]

'Ultimate Collection Signature Series' Buy here
http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...BM/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1325018180&sr=8-11
Exclusive Transformers Trilogy Signed by Michael Bay

Limited to 5000.

71VhDbjUyZL._AA1500_.jpg

61Fzc9FSD3L._AA1064_.jpg

REAL PICS
photo5ry.jpg

photo1ivs.jpg

photo2dgo.jpg

photo3fz.jpg

Takes a huge space on my shelf but I really like this set and I thought it would sell out in the first couple of weeks.
Yep it does but it's a beauty never-the-less, sold all my normal BD individual releases for it :D

Reactions: rodtp
The quality of this case has a 'cheap' feel to it and nothing more than a bit of folded cardboard with a signature that Mr Bay claims he signed on all of them? More like printed on them.

Maybe I was expecting too much after all the initial hype.

The quality of this case has a 'cheap' feel to it and nothing more than a bit of folded cardboard with a signature that Mr Bay claims he signed on all of them? More like printed on them.
I kinda agree with you about the quality of the actual packaging but it also has TF on it and my little one digs everything and anything to do with transformers lol

I just had a look again, okay I give some credit on the artwork outside and the embossed TF lettering on top :) I think the way it was marketed all 'hyped' it up.

Imagine if was wood to open it and glass display when you lift up the Michael Bay signature, would make it more collectible. If they charged me $300 I would get it!

I just had a look again, okay I give some credit on the artwork outside and the embossed TF lettering on top :) I think the way it was marketed all 'hyped' it up.

Imagine if was wood to open it and glass display when you lift up the Michael Bay signature, would make it more collectible. If they charged me $300 I would get it!
I kinda felt that when the first pictures from MB forum leaked out, it was like smg made out of steel, looked awesome etc, really fell into it and had to preorder in fear of it going OOP, at the end it turned out to be ok-is, a bit disappointing really but still happy with it at the same time if you know what I mean, only wish it lived up to its initial hype & excitement :p

Oh well you win some, you lose some :)

I kinda felt that when the first pictures from MB forum leaked out, it was like smg made out of steel, looked awesome etc, really fell into it and had to preorder in fear of it going OOP, at the end it turned out to be ok-is, a bit disappointing really but still happy with it at the same time if you know what I mean, only wish it lived up to its initial hype & excitement :p

Oh well you win some, you lose some :)

Oh well are TF geeks so we shouldnt be complaining anyway :hilarious:

Just wish they put in Hot Rod in TF 4 set for 2014 release, think that is gonna be megggaaa awesome, and then we have to buy the boxsets all over again....sighs .... :rolleyes:

Sold mine last year for 185$ since I didn't see the point of having this trilogy boxset now that we'll have #4 coming this summer...