Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: HMV (Pre-order live)
Price: £22.99

tf_knight_final.jpg

last_night_temp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
cheers @Flloydo another hmv cancelled due to poor art, i was really hoping they where going to use something orginal this was announced else where already some months ago and don't think anyone impressed back then except @virkia.
you and him not aligning like the solar eclipse earlier in the year on taste of steelbook art? :OMG::hilarious:

no wonder hmv so slow to show us the art:rolleyes:

basil :thumbs:

This is original though compared to the crappy mish mash art in the OP that's someone's thrown together

I think this retro art pays tribute the original cartoon in a way

Ah don't, I've never known anyone with worse art taste than him

What is going on with HMV exclusives lately, the art choices are nearly all terrible?! Currently there is not a single UK retailer that I trust to deliver decent exclusives :grumpy:

It's nothing to do with HMV, same goes for mummy. These arts were announced ages ago in other countries. The U.K. Just took longer for confirmation. Studios are to blame

It's nothing to do with HMV, same goes for mummy. These arts were announced ages ago in other countries. The U.K. Just took longer for confirmation. Studios are to blame
Totally agree.

Is this artwork being used in all countries? If there's a better alternative I'm cancelling this....

I'd cancel it anyway mate, I can't see it selling out even if you do decide you want it later on.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
cheers @Flloydo another hmv cancelled due to poor art, i was really hoping they where going to use something orginal this was announced else where already some months ago and don't think anyone impressed back then except @virkia.
you and him not aligning like the solar eclipse earlier in the year on taste of steelbook art? :OMG::hilarious:
D1phY9.gif

. . . oh and do me a favour don't tag me again in the same post with that - - - - - - -.
Thank you

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
7743.jpg
DJNH68eWAAAwpmN.jpg

New one goes OK with the previous set of four artwork-wise:-
upload_2017-9-13_3-54-32.png

. . . or at least I feel it goes better with the others than these two:-
915xnttqYrL._SL1500_.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Very stylish . . . better than the others (except for maybe * #1) . . . simply splendid exterior artwork and the inside isn't bad either . . .
DNINi28VoAAkNvo.jpg:large

DNINjygUEAEX7sl.jpg:large

* TRANSFORMERS 1 (Play.com . . . Oct.2012):-
IMG_3569_zps46a5cce3.jpg~original

embossed_transformers_steelbook_bluray.jpg

IMG_3572_zpsab867495.jpg~original

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc and Kizza
Whats the finish like? @virkia

Differences between the UK steelbook . . . and the steelbook for THE AMERICAS:-

THE AMERICAS - flat no 'bossing . . . gloss finish . . . 3 discs (1 x BD-100 Feature Film, 2 x BD-50 Feature Film on #1, Special Features on #2))
upload_2017-10-27_13-30-37.png
upload_2017-10-27_13-34-49.png

ROW de-bossed title . . . EDIT: gloss finish . . . two options (originally) regarding steelbook content in the UK . . .
HMV - 1 x BD-50 + 1 x 3D BD
Zavvi - 1 x BD-66 4KUHD + 1 x BD)
upload_2017-10-27_20-44-44.png
upload_2017-10-27_20-45-42.png

Last edited: