Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: HMV (Pre-order live)
Price: £22.99

tf_knight_final.jpg

last_night_temp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Just finished watching this in 3D, the transfer was stunning and the 3D was fantastic. I went in with low expectations but i really enjoyed the movie.

P.s - I did video for this one here, highlighting the finish, debossing and comparing it with the original Transformers steelbooks incase anyone is interested.

Don't go badly together . . . with de-bossed titles being the main thing they all have in common:-

Pics courtesy U19dFiAyRWZMHeY
upload_2017-11-5_5-7-1.png
upload_2017-11-5_5-9-58.png

DOWKFe7UEAAT05X.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: robbodoc
Still plenty in my local HMV. Might get it when the price goes down a little. Be interested to see where the scenes that were shot in Newcastle fit into the story.

Anyone else annoyed by the fact that it doesn't match the original silvery steelbooks? I mean I get that every steelbook must have hand drawn art now, but for series where a certain design has already been established it's a bit thoughtless.

If I sell my original steels I won't get much for them, and I won't get much for them because they've changed the fricking design now?! :banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Anyone else annoyed by the fact that it doesn't match the original silvery steelbooks?
I don't like those steelbooks at all, so I'm very happy this one is not like those ones: but unluckily, it's as awful as those steelbooks :D:D

Last edited: