Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 30, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live)
Price: £32.99
Notes: 4K UHD + 2D. Limited to 500 copies

11491428-4024519277565606.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ripclaw
Preordered... 4K in a steel again = major win, would have been nice to have the 3D disc but ill pick it up when its cheaper.

So glad I got my order in when I did but I'm not sure, I might go with the HMV edition instead of this one just haven't decided yet.

The way i see it is, I want the 4K and 3D disc, If i bought the hmv steel and the 4K amaray it would be £53, But if i get the zavvi steel and pick up the 3D in 3-4 months when its £10 or under it will save me a tenner xD

The way i see it is, I want the 4K and 3D disc, If i bought the hmv steel and the 4K amaray it would be £53, But if i get the zavvi steel and pick up the 3D in 3-4 months when its £10 or under it will save me a tenner xD
I don't have any 4K gear yet but I want to start future proofing my collection so when I do upgrade I'll already have some content to watch. I have a 3D HDTV but 3D imo just isn't up to par yet.

Great Wall came back in stock, sure this will too. After fx conversion, $43 at the current rate. I'll pick up the US steel for $30 or less

I don't have any 4K gear yet but I want to start future proofing my collection so when I do upgrade I'll already have some content to watch. I have a 3D HDTV but 3D imo just isn't up to par yet.

I have the LG OLED C6, its 3D, HDR, Dolby Vision, 4K etc and i use the Xbox one S for UHD's... But i can never decide what i want more, 3D or 4K :(

Only 500 available. Is that because they don't expect to sell a lot?!?
The other "limited" transformer steelbooks are still for sale.

I have the LG OLED C6, its 3D, HDR, Dolby Vision, 4K etc and i use the Xbox one S for UHD's... But i can never decide what i want more, 3D or 4K :(
You have a super expensive TV and yet don't have a dedicated uhd player to get the best results :confused::confused:(n)(n)(n)

Only 500 available. Is that because they don't expect to sell a lot?!?
The other "limited" transformer steelbooks are still for sale.
HMV UK have the same steelbook but that has 3D and 2D Discs and is the larger part of the overall print run

The Steelbook is the exact same with both 4K and 3D steelbooks only difference is the J-Card and Discs inside both have 2D Disc
That's why 4K steelbook is only 500 in the UK

This is getting released in other countries so other retailers will have the same steelbook also 4K and 3D editions

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks