Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
TRANSFORMERS
3-DISC 4K UHD / BLU-RAY COMBO PACK W/DIGITAL COPY

Street date: December 5, 2017
Order your copy from Amazon
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/transformers-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-3-discs-2007/6155531.p?skuId=6155531

6155531_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

not much better than the blu ray dont waste your money its fake 4k
Idk, I mean it has HDR .... but most all 4k movies in general "aren't much better then the 4k" tho those with HDR have a better shot at being so then those not.

Aren't a majority of movie going to be filmed in less than 4k resolution rendering most movies "fake 4k". If you think this is bad then the eventual 8K releases will be fooked

Aren't a majority of movie going to be filmed in less than 4k resolution rendering most movies "fake 4k". If you think this is bad then the eventual 8K releases will be fooked
Some crazily enough are already shot in that. I never checked but surely a Michael Bay film Transformers even if it was the first was shot in 4k? No clue but be surprised if not.... Believe it was Transformers 1 not 2 that even had the big screen IMAX Wal-mart special edition blu-ray

Revenge of the Fallen I remember had IMAX in the big screen edition and Age of Extinction had it, but I think the IMAX for that was only included in the 3D disc (which is amazing imo). Do the 4k UHD discs include the IMAX scenes?

I’m sure these all sound great with Atmos and I like that Paramount included Dolby Vision. I’ll bight in all when there’s a sale, otherwise, no rush for me.