Treasure Planet: The Disney Collection #35 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Treasure Planet
Price: £19.99

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11208801-4244347453798387.jpg

11208801-2054347453821202.jpg 11208801-1074347453811482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hooltra hmmm not really... This version only works if the steelbook is open. Besides, you don't see the planet in this one.
So I still prefer the front artwork from Zavvi.

Reactions: gaeljet
They really couldn't have picked a different planet at the back....hell the picture of another character

Good grief it's so lazy...

How much would someone actually get from making these designs? I mean really...a job like that, because if people were getting a lot of money for a slap, dash job I'd be pretty disappointed and I'm sure you would be whatever you job is where you really can't take short cuts

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I LOVE IT!!! So good to see them using the more mature artwork for a Disney steelbook! Steelbook collectors aren't the kid market, it's the adult market, so this is brilliant, love love love it.
The back could do with being something different, but the front is so great, AND there's a title on the side so I am more than happy with this design!

Or #42 for those in the UK :)

35th disney steel to be released in this collection

But I couldn't tell you what's what because It really don't bother me. No sticker or numbered sticker so I place them in order of release plus they have released some that they "dont include" in the collection which I do. It's one giant Disney collection

Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
35th disney steel to be released in this collection

But I couldn't tell you what's what because It really don't bother me. No sticker or numbered sticker so I place them in order of release plus they have released some that they "dont include" in the collection which I do. It's one giant Disney collection

Oh yeah, my bad.

I haven't been following Zavvis numbers, just the UK classics list which differs a bit from US for some reason.

Reactions: Flloydo
Bedknobs and Broomsticks doesn't count as a Disney Classic (here in the UK) as it only includes 53 animated movies.

Is it not classed as part of Zavvi's Disney collection? Not that it means anything. All that is, is a collection of Disney movies they release exclusively for the UK market. That's why some of the 53 are part of their collection and some aren't.