Treasure Planet: The Disney Collection #35 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Treasure Planet
Price: £19.99

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11208801-4244347453798387.jpg

11208801-2054347453821202.jpg 11208801-1074347453811482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm certainly counting on it. Just need to wait for a while and you'll get 2 Disney titles for the price of one. Prepare also for "only 100 remaing" messages and then steelbook remains available for months.

I cancelled this and Alice in wonderland because I just know they will do that deal or something like it. Also won't be paying attention tho those emails

Princess and frog still in stock aswel as some of their live action ones so I'm not going to worry

Reactions: Hamill82
I cancelled this and Alice in wonderland because I just know they will do that deal or something like it. Also won't be paying attention tho those emails

Princess and frog still in stock aswel as some of their live action ones so I'm not going to worry

Same. As a Disney collector want to have these, but maybe better to see first if zavvi does it again. I think these aren't going anywhere so quickly and knowing the earlier zavvi tricks, it's better not be hasty.

Reactions: Flloydo
Same. As a Disney collector want to have these, but maybe better to see first if zavvi does it again. I think these aren't going anywhere so quickly and knowing the earlier zavvi tricks, it's better not be hasty.

Same here and I've bought over 30 (animated and live action) from day one and learned a lesson with princess and frog, brother bear, into the woods and tomorrow land and waited so I'll do the same with these

Well I'm certainly counting on it. Just need to wait for a while and you'll get 2 Disney titles for the price of one. Prepare also for "only 100 remaing" messages and then steelbook remains available for months.
Disney's bi-annual BOGOF is due to start in the next couple of weeks I believe....steelbooks have bee included in the past...

I received mine today.

What bugs me is that Zavvi have decided to stop the "Numbering" on the slip card. You know how it usually says "Disney Classic X" well it's not there.

I just find it strange they would go back. Either do it Zavvi or don't...jeez.