Treasure Planet: The Disney Collection #35 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Treasure Planet
Price: £19.99

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11208801-4244347453798387.jpg

11208801-2054347453821202.jpg 11208801-1074347453811482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today together with Alice in Wonderland. Not the most impressive steelbook. It doesn't pop. The colors are not bright and colorful enough. The backprint is a part from the upper right of the frontcover. That's a little bit lazy. For 12€ it is more than ok but for 20€ or above it would be overpriced.
What Disney has to fix are the off center titles on the spines. It is a suprise to get one which is properly centered.

Got mine today together with Alice in Wonderland. Not the most impressive steelbook. It doesn't pop. The colors are not bright and colorful enough. The backprint is a part from the upper right of the frontcover. That's a little bit lazy. For 12€ it is more than ok but for 20€ or above it would be overpriced.
What Disney has to fix are the off center titles on the spines. It is a suprise to get one which is properly centered.

I agree their titles are a bit up and down on the spine.

Bare in mind though that the other classics have a picture near the bottom so the title is centralised (theoretically) between that and the Blu-ray logo at the top. As Treasure Planet and Tron: Legacy (among others) don't have the spine picture, their titles are centralised completely.

Reactions: hal9000b
This one totally passed me by, should've picked it up at the time. I have to wonder what the print run was for this? There's only a few listed on eBay and the sold listings show it was going for £70+! :OMG: