Tridon's 'JURASSIC PARK' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I've been a massive fan of JP ever since the first film came out when I was a kid. I remember wanting to go watch SUPER MARIO BROS. at the theatre, but my Dad wanted to watch JURASSIC PARK. He told me that if he went to my movie, I had to go to his the weekend after. In the end, it turned out that my Dad was a lot smarter than me that year when it came to choosing movies to watch at the theatre. :p

I used to have all three JP films on VHS, but got rid of those when it became available on DVD. Here's my current collection:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm pretty happy with my collection, but there's still a few items on my definitive JP wishlist...

1. Jurassic Park and The Lost World first printing HCs by Michael Crichton
  2. Mondo print
  3. A few Blu-ray SteelBooks
  4. The English-text slipcovers for the Jurassic Park, The Lost World and Jurassic Park III Blu-rays (if you have these mint and you're looking to sell, drop me a line)
  5. The Jurassic Park/The Lost World DVD box set

:thumbs:

The first one... :drool:

Jurassic Park always brings back very fond memories! Everytime I hear the theme play I always get goosebumps all over!

Reactions: tridon
New addition! :scat:

image.jpg

While this wasn't in my list of must-haves, I couldn't pass it up for only 10 GBP during Amazon.co.uk's Black Friday sale. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to fish my JP stuff out. I still have some of the action figures (on display in my son's room and two copy's of the original hardback (first press I think)

Also Ken, have you ever seen this Limited Edition VHS from the UK?
image.jpg

I need to fish my JP stuff out. I still have some of the action figures (on display in my son's room and two copy's of the original hardback (first press I think)

Also Ken, have you ever seen this Limited Edition VHS from the UK?

Nope, never seen that before, Rob. That's pretty sick looking, though! I don't think there was anything special over for the original VHS. I do remember that The Lost World was released with a lenticular box, though.