Tridon's 'PACIFIC RIM' Collection!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Not only was Pacific Rim my favourite film of 2013 so far (read my HDN Final Thoughts 'review' for it here), but it's my newest creature-feature obsession. I have some amazing items on their way to me right now, so once they're all in hand, I'll start posting some pics of my newly-acquired collection.

Subscribe to this page if you're a Pacific Rim fan and you want to see some super-cool collectibles! :D

In the meantime, please check out and 'thank' my Peter Jackson's King Kong, Trollhunter, Riddick and Digibook collections. Links are in my signature! :thumbs:

-------------------------

THE COLLECTION... (click links below)

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

ROUND 4

ROUND 5

-------------------------

And here's a YouTube video that I threw together showing off my haul of Canadian Blu-ray exclusives. Keep in mind when you watch my videos; I'm working with a piece-of-**** iPhone and ever since they updated to an Android wannabe, it's nearly impossible to properly center an image when recording. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 179px-Gipsy_Nuclear_Vortex_Turbine_02.jpg
    179px-Gipsy_Nuclear_Vortex_Turbine_02.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Round 4

UPDATE - ROUND 4! :LOL:

It's all different Blu-ray editions today from around the world! I unfortunately had to cancel some pre-orders due to money constraints, but these are the ones that I was able to keep. :)

Walmart Exclusive Blu-ray with Slipcover and Bonus Disc [USA].
full

Best Buy Exclusive Blu-ray with Slipcover and Bonus Disc [USA].
full

3D SteelBook with Striker Eureka art [UK].
full

3D Blu-ray with Slipbox, 36-page Booklet and Cards [Japan] (for more pics, go here).
full

FuturePak with Gipsy Danger art [Korea].
full

Last edited:
That's a fantastic collection! 2 thumbs way up Ken! :thumbs::thumbs:

Those tees are sick, are they available online? :)

Edit: never mind, just realized the name of the source was watermarked :p

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/pacific+rim

A bit late but this site sells them just cost like twice as much.

Also so jelly of your collection, have a mini one of my own but your is something to aspire to.

Reactions: tridon and Jae
Yeh I got that for Christmas, ;). it's a good website for tee that haven't come on or you missed out now, just costs more, so tend to get the ones I really, really like.

UPDATE - ROUND 5! :naughty:

Looks like it's that time again! I'm in the middle of moving and I'm packing up my collections for a while, so I thought I'd catch up on my Pacific Rim collection before it was too late. :D

Neca Action Figures Series 3 - Battle Damage Knifehead & Coyote Tango
full

Neca Action Figures Series 3 - Cherno Alpha & Trespasser
full

ShortList Pacific Rim Issue (special thanks to @Jae for this one :thumbs:)
full

Pacific Rim / Man of Steel Blu-ray FR4ME (Club Warner Exclusive) [Japan]
full

Pacific Rim (Prestige Collection) [Korea]
full

Pacific Rim FuturePak (JB HI-FI Exclusive) [Australia]
full

Last edited:
Insane collection. Not interested in the prints from odd city like the metal variant?

I have a few of the Odd City prints. I think they were back in Round 1 or 2. I was never lucky enough to get the metal print, though... and not rich enough to get it these days. :(

Nice additions! One of my favourite movies.
I wonder if this 3D japanese edition still comes in a slipcase.
Really love that katakana on the cover.

Reactions: tridon
Nice additions! One of my favourite movies.
I wonder if this 3D japanese edition still comes in a slipcase.
Really love that katakana on the cover.

I'm sure it still does. Slips in Japan seem to be in print for a while. Your best bet would be to write to Amazon Japan and ask them. :thumbs:

Reactions: Modulus
@tridon Hey Ken! :cool: I love your EPIC Collection (you already know that! :D :emb:) but I can't view your pics since HDN moved to the new forums! :(

Come on buddy! :notworthy: Please fix them so I can continue to Enjoy viewing them! :naughty: :LOL:

Reactions: tridon
@tridon Hey Ken! :cool: I love your EPIC Collection (you already know that! :D :emb:) but I can't view your pics since HDN moved to the new forums! :(

Come on buddy! :notworthy: Please fix them so I can continue to Enjoy viewing them! :naughty: :LOL:

Oh, I know, buddy... I have a lot of work cut out for me when it comes to fixing my collection threads. :wtf:

In the meantime, you can still see my collection HERE. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Everyone who's liked my PACIFIC RIM collection up to this point (especially @bloodsnake007) will be very happy to know that I've completed a full edit throughout my colleciton thread and all photos are now visible again! :thumbs:

I'm currently in-between moves, so all of my belongings are stuck in a storage locker for a moment. If anything new arrives, I won't be able to take pics until sometime later in 2015. Until then, though, here's what's new...

ON HAND
- Blufans Blu-ray SteelBook [China]
- Limited Edition Blu-ray SteelBook [Japan]
- Neca Action Figure Series 4 (Gipsy Danger 2.0 & Tacit Ronin)
- Neca Action Figure Series 5 (Anchorage Attack Gipsy Danger & Romeo Blue)p
- Neca Ultra Deluxe Figure - Axehead
- Neca Ultra Deluxe Figure - Otachi
- Neca Ultra Deluxe Figure - Scunner
- Neca Scalers (Gipsy Danger & Knifehead)
- Sideshow Collectibles 20" Gipsy Danger Statue

ON ORDER
- Neca Action Figure Series 6 (Reactor Blast Gipsy Danger & Horizon Brave)
- Neca Rubber Figurine - Baby Otachi

Tridon's PACIFIC RIM Collection will return Summer 2015 with new editions and a new format! :D

tumblr_mgeodlgqPl1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Last edited:
Everyone who's liked my PACIFIC RIM collection up to this point (especially @bloodsnake007) will be very happy to know that I've completed a full edit throughout my colleciton thread and all photos are now visible again! :thumbs:

I'm currently in-between moves, so all of my belongings are stuck in a storage locker for a moment. If anything new arrives, I won't be able to take pics until sometime later in 2015. Until then, though, here's what's new...

ON HAND
- Neca Action Figure Series 4 (Gipsy Danger 2.0 & Tacit Ronin)
- Neca Ultra Deluxe Figure - Axehead
- Neca Ultra Deluxe Figure - Scunner
- Neca Scalers (Gipsy Danger & Knifehead)

ON ORDER
- Blufans Blu-ray SteelBook [China]
- Limited Edition Blu-ray SteelBook [Japan]
- Neca Action Figure Series 5 (Anchorage Attack Gipsy Danger & Romeo Blue)
- Neca Ultra Deluxe Figure - Otachi
- Sideshow Collectibles 20" Gipsy Danger Statue

Tridon's PACIFIC RIM Collection will return Summer 2015 with new editions and a new format! :D

tumblr_mgeodlgqPl1qcga5ro1_500.gif
@tridon ALL photos are now visible again!? :woot: :drool: F**K YEAH!!! :cool:
Time-2-Fap! LOL!.jpg

:naughty: :D :rofl: :hilarious:

@digitalbabe @AcIDc0r3 At one time I had a lot of thanks for my PR collection, but when the forum switched over last year, they all vanished. Is there any way to revive them?
Unfortunately there's no way to get those back. I had this same discussion with snooloui and he eventually convinced me that he had indeed have all those thanks.
Awarded :)