Tridon's 'RIDDICK' Collection! [ Closed :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I've been a huge fan of both Vin Diesel and the character of Riddick ever since PITCH BLACK came out 13 years ago (though I really first became a fan of Diesel with his performance in THE IRON GIANT). While I've sold my DVDs, my Blu-ray collection for Riddick is extra-special to me. Featuring mostly SteelBooks, I can't wait to grow my collection once the third film, RIDDICK, is released on Blu-ray!

------------------------------

Clockwise, Left to Right: Pitch Black German Blu-ray SteelBook (horizontal), Pitch Black German Blu-ray SteelBook (Universal 100th Anniversary), Pitch Black UK SteelBook (horizontal), Pitch Black US SteelBook (Universal Reel Heroes).

picture.php

Clockwise, Left to Right: The Chronicles of Riddick German Blu-ray SteelBook (Universal 100th Anniversary), The Chronicles of Riddick US Blu-ray SteelBook (Universal Reel Heroes), The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (PS3 game), The Riddick Collection US Blu-ray w/ slipcover.

picture.php

San Diego Comic-Con 2013 exclusive Riddick print, framed (special thanks to Ricker for helping me to acquire this).

picture.php

Riddick German Müller Exclusive SteelBook (special thanks to Masterblaster for helping me to acquire this).

Attachments

• RiddickThumbnail.jpg
    RiddickThumbnail.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
I did not want to send you that poster Ken. It is a real beauty, I wanted to tell you it got ruined in shipping.;)

Another magnificent collection Tri.

Thanks, bud! :thumbs:

I did not want to send you that poster Ken. It is a real beauty, I wanted to tell you it got ruined in shipping.;)

Haha, I don't blame you, man. Funny thing, though; it almost DID get ruined during shipping. I received it from Canada Post with the end missing off of the poster tube and the print was sticking out about an inch. The one edge of the print became a little damaged, but you can't tell when it's framed, so it's all good! :)

somebody at the PO must have opened buddy. Because I know I taped both ends. Luckily they did not like it.

DAMN Ken! That's an awesome collection buddy! :scat: Cant wait to see your Pacific Rim Collection! :thumbs: Amazing job, keep it up!

Reactions: tridon
DAMN Ken! That's an awesome collection buddy! :scat: Cant wait to see your Pacific Rim Collection! :thumbs: Amazing job, keep it up!

The Pacific Rim collection is coming soon! I've started taking photos and I want to have them up before my wedding next week. Unfortunately, the Blu-ray will be released while I'm working out of town, so I won't be able to add pics of those until probably next year.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
The Pacific Rim collection is coming soon! I've started taking photos and I want to have them up before my wedding next week. Unfortunately, the Blu-ray will be released while I'm working out of town, so I won't be able to add pics of those until probably next year.

If you want Ken, you can send everything PR to me, and I will post pics in your thread.;)

I think I'll get a couple Riddick SteelBooks and possibly some slipcovers and that should be a wrap on this collection. I'm hoping for an eventual Universal Reel Heroes SteelBook for the third film, too. It'd be nice to have one to match Pitch Black and Chronicles.

Thanks everyone for your comments/likes for my Pitch Black/Riddick collection. Unfortunately, since I'm clearing out a majority of my collection in order to afford an out-of-city move, I'll be bidding my Riddick SteelBooks a farewell. Since I technically won't own these anymore, I'll be closing this thread. I just wanted to say thanks!

If you're interested in any of the SteelBooks in this thread, you can check out my list of For Sale items here!

Status
Not open for further replies.