Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: May 22, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £7

tron uk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is kind of funny of the UK to a "Limited Edition Art Sleeve" when their ratings logos ruin the whole Art Sleeve.
(And Disney isn't helping either, with their logo).

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
It's actually "Disneytron the original classic" because tron is a suffix. And according to our friendly Google...

-tron
suffix
  1. denoting a subatomic particle.
  2. denoting a particle accelerator.
  3. denoting a vacuum tube.
:giggle:
I really like the movies. But, I hadn't thought about it in a long time how dumb the title is!:LOL:
I really dislike cute, or supposedly "clever" titles and names....
Was there a meeting where some guy explained it?
"See...it's TRON. Like, Elec-TRON-ics, man! Isn't that cool?!"IMG_5386.GIF
This year's eyeroll inducing "clever" name: The Name of the creature in Monster Trucks is "Creech"....
Get it?! IMG_5386.GIF

I really like the movies. But, I hadn't thought about it in a long time how dumb the title is!:LOL:
I really dislike cute, or supposedly "clever" titles and names....
Was there a meeting where some guy explained it?
"See...it's TRON. Like, Elec-TRON-ics, man! Isn't that cool?!"View attachment 314002
This year's eyeroll inducing "clever" name: The Name of the creature in Monster Trucks is "Creech"....
Get it?! View attachment 314002
hahaha May be it sounded cooler in 1982?
I havent watched MOnster Trucks yet. So i shouldn't?

hahaha May be it sounded cooler in 1982?
I havent watched MOnster Trucks yet. So i shouldn't?
Do I seem like a guy that would have seen a film called Monster Trucks?!o_O:wacky:
:LOL: No, I haven't seen that. :rofl: I just knew that little factoid!
The movie gods would send me to Hades if Left this Earth having not seen Ozu's Tokyo Story, but had the time to watch Monster Trucks! :hilarious:
That is one of those movies that is supposed to only be a high concept joke at a pitch meeting! (Unfortunately- those jokes keep getting actually made! Seriously- imagine 10 years ago someone pitched you the idea for an Emoji movie, or a "Hasbro Universe"!! TETRIS! Can't you see it?!! (And Tetris is supposedly a TRILOGY!!:LOL::wow:)).
PONG: THE MOTION PICTURE.:hilarious:

Do I seem like a guy that would have seen a film called Monster Trucks?!o_O:wacky:
:LOL: No, I haven't seen that. :rofl: I just knew that little factoid!
The movie gods would send me to Hades if Left this Earth having not seen Ozu's Tokyo Story, but had the time to watch Monster Trucks! :hilarious:
That is one of those movies that is supposed to only be a high concept joke at a pitch meeting! (Unfortunately- those jokes keep getting actually made! Seriously- imagine 10 years ago someone pitched you the idea for an Emoji movie, or a "Hasbro Universe"!! TETRIS! Can't you see it?!! (And Tetris is supposedly a TRILOGY!!:LOL::wow:)).
PONG: THE MOTION PICTURE.:hilarious:
Um yea you virtually seem like a guy who'd watch any good movie :D
I havent seen Tokyo Story but neither have i seen Monster Trucks; so i guess my Judgement Day is...postponed? :LOL:

Well, the thing is mainstream movies are based on what's popular at the time. 10 years ago, emojis weren't as popular as they are now; so they might have sounded like a joke. But now it's not. A lot of people will go to watch the emoji movie. That's why it never bothers me what the movie is about, as long as it's a good movie.
They can have a billionaire put on armored suit and go fight bad guys and I'd watch it...oh wait, we have couple of those already. Let's try again...
They can have a freaking car tire go on a killing spree, and i'd go watch...ahh wait, we have that too!
Okay, i'm having a hard time coming up with something ridiculous, any ideas? :rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Um yea you virtually seem like a guy who'd watch any good movie :D
I havent seen Tokyo Story but neither have i seen Monster Trucks; so i guess my Judgement Day is...postponed? :LOL:

Well, the thing is mainstream movies are based on what's popular at the time. 10 years ago, emojis weren't as popular as they are now; so they might have sounded like a joke. But now it's not. A lot of people will go to watch the emoji movie. That's why it never bothers me what the movie is about, as long as it's a good movie.
They can have a billionaire put on armored suit and go fight bad guys and I'd watch it...oh wait, we have couple of those already. Let's try again...
They can have a freaking car tire go on a killing spree, and i'd go watch...ahh wait, we have that too!
Okay, i'm having a hard time coming up with something ridiculous, any ideas? :rofl:
IMG_5004.JPG
:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing