Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definite pre-order unlike some recent offerings and can't argue about the price for this including the 3D disc
Cool artwork that reminds me of the artwork on the Tron "cube" giftset.
Keep up the good work Zavvi and good job on Frankenweenie and Oz just received and very happy with.

Disney have been on the ball with recent steels, Malificent, Oz and the last Classics such as Beauty and the Beast have all been really great.
This has great potential as well.

So they got "off" the ball for PoTC trilogy, Wall-E, and Ratatouille :naughty:
The Tron design rocks, easy buy decision... but no discount codes lol

Makes me chuckle when a steelbook goes live for pre-order at zavvi and every other post is "any discount codes".

If you want the steel then get it, not may other retailers offer discount codes every other day.

Im not zavvi's biggest fan but they dont have to give us discount codes.

Makes me chuckle when a steelbook goes live for pre-order at zavvi and every other post is "any discount codes".

If you want the steel then get it, not may other retailers offer discount codes every other day.

It's an expensive hobby as we all know and accept. Every penny counts I guess.

Reactions: Kizza

Nobody demanded Zavvi give everyone discount codes.

Nobody also said they would not purchase without a discount code.

This is a community people participate in with other like minded people who share a common interest, if you dislike people engaging in whatever related activity on this forum be it requests for any available discount code or any other matter I'd suggest you rethink why you engage with other members before making ridiculous comments