Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So they got "off" the ball for PoTC trilogy, Wall-E, and Ratatouille :naughty:
The Tron design rocks, easy buy decision... but no discount codes lol
I like the idea of a discount code but it can be tricky - for example in the case of the recent TERMINATOR steelbook pre-ordered with the 5% site-wide discount - saving a quid - instead of the five quid that could have been saved had the code not been used. This may have been a freak event and I don't see the point of changing the price of a "Sold out" item unless it isn't and I suspect that those that saved a quid with the code will be looking to cancel and order again to save the five when/if it comes up again.
Anyway a big "Thank you" to Zavvi for giving us discount codes - these are 99 times out of a 100 greatly appreciated as "Every little helps".

Reactions: charleybusko
I didn't order this in the end, after looking again at my german steelbook I am more than happy with the version I have. The german steelbook is one of those steels that looks a million times better in hand then in photos.

Hopefully we will get a nice steelbook for Tron 3 when it comes out

Reactions: gaeljet
Sold out
You though most likely can expect some stock become back available due to customer cancellations and payment problems causing cancellations

I'm surprised it did not sell out faster to be honest for a print run of only 2,500 and the fact it included 2D and 3D discs and price was only £17.99
It went live at 10.20 am on Monday 4th May
It sold out at about 14.00 Tuesday 5th May
27.20 Hours

I would be not surprised if bulk orders get cancelled with this release if there was any

Last edited:
Is it really sold out or Zavvi sold out? :naughty:

I remember getting the same email notification from Zavvi for Pirates about last remaining copies then they put up that inevitable Sold Out sign. Few weeks later, they're back in stock again, in fact they still are at the moment? I don't know who's behind this out/in stock announcements in Zavvi, but it seems they are on a mission to confuse consumers. lol :rofl:

Is it really sold out or Zavvi sold out? :naughty:

I remember getting the same email notification from Zavvi for Pirates about last remaining copies then they put up that inevitable Sold Out sign. Few weeks later, they're back in stock again, in fact they still are at the moment? I don't know who's behind this out/in stock announcements in Zavvi, but it seems they are on a mission to confuse consumers. lol :rofl:
You'll know closer to the release date whether it's SOLD OUT or ZAVVI SOLD OUT

Sold out
You though most likely can expect some stock become back available due to customer cancellations and payment problems causing cancellations

I'm surprised it did not sell out faster to be honest for a print run of only 2,500 and the fact it included 2D and 3D discs and price was only £17.99
It went live at 10.20 am on Monday 4th May
It sold out at about 14.00 Tuesday 5th May
27.20 Hours

I would be not surprised if bulk orders get cancelled with this release if there was any
Well the movie isn't as recent as Avengers so, I wasn't expecting it to sell out fast. But so far is it sold out.