HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tried to order one for myself and another Ninja and got this email this morning.....thought I'd lost whole order but looks like they just reduce it to one copy....looks like its happening though :)

Dear Customers,
Thank you for placing your order for the Tron Legacy Metal Box through JB Hi-Fi Online.
We have been advised by our supplier that this title is a limited stock item and therefore we can only allow a limit of 1 item per customer and we have been forced to cancel quantities above 1.
Please note, no payment has been processed for this order as we don’t process payment until orders are shipped.
We regret that we have not been able to supply you with multiple copies of this title and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Gutted :(

Ordered two for myself and another Ninja and got this email this morning.....

Dear Customers,
Thank you for placing your order for the Tron Legacy Metal Box through JB Hi-Fi Online.
We have been advised by our supplier that this title is a limited stock item and therefore we can only allow a limit of 1 item per customer and we have been forced to cancel quantities above 1.
Please note, no payment has been processed for this order as we don’t process payment until orders are shipped.
We regret that we have not been able to supply you with multiple copies of this title and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Get the same mail and they change my order to one copy.

Reactions: Antman
I found two copies of this in my local JB hifi. Both had dents or scratches.
It has been a long time since I saw these in store. Somebody must have ordered online and returned them.

Its been my experience with JBHIFI that when a product of there's is way sold out long long ago..That a few magically are found-reduced in price and relisted..I hope for all my fellow ninja's that im wrong BUT dont expect items to be in great shape.."Like i said its my Experience" And i hope im wrong:thumbs:

Its been my experience with JBHIFI that when a product of there's is way sold out long long ago..That a few magically are found-reduced in price and relisted..I hope for all my fellow ninja's that im wrong BUT dont expect items to be in great shape.."Like i said its my Experience" And i hope im wrong:thumbs:

The difference is this time that this never went OOS, it was always listed on JB's site... Anyway, i too hope you are wrong or else im gonna find a load of scrap metal waiting for me in the post :p

Restricting to just 1 copy is very fair...Even if it comes with a dent I'll be happy especially at around £16 delivered to the UK :LOL:

And so you should I payed £40 plus for mine plus got customs charges ended up paying around £150 for this and smoking aces 1/2 metal slip in the end :(.

No more importing for me wasn't from JB it's was a eBay auction from New Zealand