HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has just arrived in the uk, appears mint from what I can see.

Packaged in two plastic bubble bags, survived the journey and did it quickly.

I'm very impressed for £15, I purchased when it was awaiting stock too. ;)

Mine also just arrived, it looks to be in mint condition. I wasn't sure what to expect but at this price I'm very happy!:scat:

Glad to hear everyone's has arrived ok. Mine turned up today too, thankfully in perfect condition!

I absolutely love the bright blues against the black background, and the embossing on is simply awesome...

Tron1.jpg

Tron2.jpg

Tron3.jpg

Tron4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How bad is it Ant, can you see it from the spine or is it the other side?

It is bent :( it's only a little bit, but there's a tiny crease mark on the front cover (right) :(

That said - wow, what a fab looking case it is - matt black is stunning and paint work seems to have held up really well - as every looks far better opened up in all it's glory ;)

Reactions: Sigill
It is bent :( it's only a little bit, but there's a tiny crease mark on the front cover (right) :(

That said - wow, what a fab looking case it is - matt black is stunning and paint work seems to have held up really well - as every looks far better opened up in all it's glory ;)

Ah sorry about that mate. I'm in two minds whether to open mine. I already have a few copies of the movie!:ohno:

Reactions: Antman
Got my copy today in a bubble mailer put in a bigger one. Thankfully Mint and perfectly sealed. These must have been found in a box somewhere, these haven't been in any store that's for sure.

Best deal ever :scat::oohyeah: