Tron Legacy (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 20, 2017
Purchase link: Tron Legacy (Pre-order around 6 PM, February 26)
Price: £17.99

11408853-1254458444284247.jpg

11408853-9864458447969075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So they flipped the front and back artwork, added a lenticular and removed the 3D disc, lol. This lenti re-release hysteria is getting out of hand.
My thoughts exactly... pure laziness as far as the switched artwork is concerned, and a pretty pointless re-release overall.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Man, I really don't technically need to buy another Tron steelbook . . . but this is one of my very favorite movies, so I'll probably take this one. It's the perfect movie for a lenticular cover--but I wonder if they're going to shrink these images for the lentis, like they did with the other Disney wave.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
I actually really like the original zavvi (which is this with the art flipped) plus it has spot gloss and embossing which I doubt this will judging by recent releases

• Thanks
Reactions: Bruckle
I actually really like the original zavvi (which is this with the art flipped) plus it has spot gloss and embossing which I doubt this will judging by recent releases
I really like it too... I'm still hoping they do an orange version for the original Tron to match it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have the previous Zavvi exclusive that is a nice Steelbook with cool embossing on the front

I'm not in a rush to get this and it's also strange it don't include the 3D disc

I will wait till I see in hand photos and the lenticular effect