Tron Legacy (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 20, 2017
Purchase link: Tron Legacy (Pre-order around 6 PM, February 26)
Price: £17.99

11408853-1254458444284247.jpg

11408853-9864458447969075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They literally just switched the front cover with the back cover and removed the embossing on the Ident disc.

Tron: Legacy really needs a better release than this. The original Zavvi steelbook was fine. This release, while great for new collectors, isn't what the film really deserves. Plus the lack of a 3D disc in what I'd consider an essential 3D film is just disappointing.

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187 and neo
hhmm I have the previous zavvi release which I loved, may have to wait and see if this goes down in price, then may double dip
No Maximus15, don't do it, don't wait, double dip, you know you want to ! Buy buy buy ! Resistance is futile !
hhmm I have the previous zavvi release which I loved, may have to wait and see if this goes down in price, then may double dip

Reactions: gaeljet
Since I don't have a Tron: Legacy steelbook I've ordered this one. I did say earlier this one's disappointing but Zavvi's impressed me with the quality of their other Disney lenticular magnet releases so fingers crossed this one is as cool as the previous release, at least!

The shipping option to the US is fixed now--I just ordered two steelbooks and the shipping was .99 total.

So does the lenti look like the one that was one of the slipcover options with the 3D Amaray release.
Although Disney will need to remove the 3D references?
I cannot believe out of all of the new Lenti steelbooks this has no 3D

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
mine shipped along with beauty and beast.....scary thing is that it seems like they shipped them together. Never have Zavvi done this lol