Sep 24, 2012
the toon, UK
Would you buy this fantastic TV series if released as a steelbook

true-detective-logo.jpg

Attachments

• true-detective-logo.jpg
    true-detective-logo.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 108
a thousand times yes! I doubt it will happen tho, HBO will most likely do an unnecessarily large fold out box set that will take up your entire shelf

guess we could bombard ent. store & zavvi we request's. haha.

oh yes my shelf is full of soprano's.
Guess this would only be a double discs.
cant wiat for the last episode.

Yes!!!! Entertainment Store need to make this happen! Their Walking Dead steels are awesome, and I dream of a steelbook for True Detective. It is clearly one of the best shows on tv right now and it deserves a royal treatment for its first season release... Come on guys! Do it!

I agree. I totally loved the ending and the acting was incredible throughout. I'd buy this in a flash.

I read somewhere that for every season there would be different stories with different actors. Much like the British model of TV drama. If so then it would mean you wouldn't have to hold out for a whole saga and could just get the steels as they were released because the seasons are self contained.

Last edited:
Reactions: jitstark
zavvi's reply about releasing this as a steelbook :ugh:

"Hi Matty,

Thanks for taking your time to get in touch.

I can advise that we are working hard to stock this again but unfortunately we have no availability dates as of yet, please keep an eye out on site for any further updates.

Thanks,
Jordan"

makes you wonder.

here is play's reply
"Hi Matty. No such luck but lets hope we see something soon! Chelsea"

Reactions: jitstark
This was a fantastic season and finale episode of television. I would definitely buy a steelbook. Hopefully, the future seasons with different characters are as good as the first.

Reactions: mattyj
Im watching this show at the moment, Just watched the Third episode. I'm liking it but not loving it, Seems kinda slow. Does it get better?. Im only really enjoying McConaugheys little remarks about life and the cinematography

Im watching this show at the moment, Just watched the Third episode. I'm liking it but not loving it, Seems kinda slow. Does it get better?. Im only really enjoying McConaugheys little remarks about life and the cinematography

Episode 4 is a fantastic episode.

I enjoyed every episode, but that's just me. The slower episodes build the story. Episode 4 is pretty freaking awesome. Episodes 7 and 8 are fantastic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.