Sep 24, 2012
the toon, UK
Would you buy this fantastic TV series if released as a steelbook

true-detective-logo.jpg

Attachments

• true-detective-logo.jpg
    true-detective-logo.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 106
I have now watched the complete series, Its a very good show 4/5 from me, I think it could have been better if it was 6 episodes, Recommended

Last edited:
Yes. Wicked show and would love to pick it up on Blu-Ray. It's HBO so regular editions are going to be pretty expensive regardless, might as well put that towards an awesome steel.

Im watching this show at the moment, Just watched the Third episode. I'm liking it but not loving it, Seems kinda slow. Does it get better?. Im only really enjoying McConaugheys little remarks about life and the cinematography
Episode 4 will get you going a bit more, trust me. :D

But when that's said, this is a character-driven show, and with a lot of focus on great dialogue, themes and also cinematography. This show takes its time, but for me. It was worth it.

lol, sorry for quoting an old post haha. Mis-read the date. Glad you liked the show mate. :thumbs:

Last edited:
With the poll for the potential Drive+Mondo steelbook taking place it just wets the appetite for other possibilities. A True Detective (Entertainment Store) with mondo artwork would be epic!

shaw_td_mm_archive_thumb.JPG

shaw_td_wh_archive_thumb.JPG

pcc_truedetective_archive_thumb.JPG
Holy read my mind batman. I asked them to make a steelbook using those 3 pieces of art months ago. mondo approved, but hbo couldn't sign off in time for the releases. but it did open the door for future hbo Steelbooks [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

With the poll for the potential Drive+Mondo steelbook taking place it just wets the appetite for other possibilities. A True Detective (Entertainment Store) with mondo artwork would be epic!
shaw_td_mm_archive_thumb.JPG

shaw_td_wh_archive_thumb.JPG

pcc_truedetective_archive_thumb.JPG
Wtf did they use for the bodies? The style I like but the heads seem photoshopped onto suit models :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.