True Grit (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Netherlands]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Artwork TBD

Link

Bert did mention that he was only getting 100 of these.

Thanks to Bert.

Attachments

• True Grit BDD Steelbook front.jpg
    True Grit BDD Steelbook front.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 591
  • True Grit Dutch steelbook blu-ray  inside.jpg
    True Grit Dutch steelbook blu-ray inside.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 327
  • True Grit Dutch steelbook blu-ray  back.jpg
    True Grit Dutch steelbook blu-ray back.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 302
  • true grit dutch steelbook.jpg
    true grit dutch steelbook.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 275
  • True Grit backsite.jpg
    True Grit backsite.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I know the art is not final, but I wonder if the releases Wreck is mentioning will have the same art. Guess we'll see...I was not a fan of this flick, but I am still interested in seeing the art.

Just read on the the German BD forum Bert posted that he himself was getting 100 pieces, and that he couldn't order more from Paramount, but that the rest was "scattered across the country".

i placed an order for this, how is their shipping? do they bubble wrap or just in a cardboard envelope like amazon?

Bert is a shop owner in NL and he definitely understands steelbook collectors and our requirements. I've placed many orders with him and each time the steelbooks are wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box.

If I ever need another retail NL steelbook, Bert has my vote of confidence. :D

Bert is a shop owner in NL and he definitely understands steelbook collectors and our requirements. I've placed many orders with him and each time the steelbooks are wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box.

If I ever need another retail NL steelbook, Bert has my vote of confidence. :D

Well that's good to know, price was a little steep though. Better be rare item ; )

im a little confused on the website can i only pay via paypal or can i use card as i dont want to pay straught away and do bluray drunen charge immediately for pre orders or when they ship? can someone help please