True Lies

Woud you purchase 'True Lies' as a Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 137 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
All films starring Arnie should be released on steel... even the "bad" ones. I'd love to have a complete Arnie collection in steelbook form!

Some news if have not read already :D

"Meanwhile, we’ve been talking about this year’s upcoming anniversary releases of James Cameron’s The Abyss (25th) and True Lies (20th) on Blu-ray from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment for a while now. Actor Tom Arnold has now confirmed that he and the rest of the cast shot interview material for a True Lies: 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray. Watch for the official announcement of both titles over the coming weeks and months."

This is one steelbook that deserves full premium treatment.

2 discs
limited run
Anniversary slip
FULL GLOSS
Debossed/Embossed treatment
Brand New artwork

:cool:

This is one steelbook that deserves full premium treatment.

2 discs
limited run
Anniversary slip
FULL GLOSS
Debossed/Embossed treatment
Brand New artwork

:cool:

I agree. I was always disappointed with the DVD release of this film. And was there even a Blu-Ray release?

A kick-butt Steelbook would in some small way make up for this oversight.

Reactions: psychoscot
Watched this last week with my mates on film night and it had been a few years since we all had last seen it. Should of seen the smiles on our faces.
It has everything in it and is a perfect spoof

I would really like this one to come out on steelbook, we got Commando twice for both cuts, so why not this one? Arnie was great as a secret agent, there is good action and comedy in this, one of Arnies best, Tom Arnold made a nice sidekick, a good performance from Jamie Lee Curtis, looking her best in this too.