True Romance [Odd City Entertainment] - Grzegorz “GABZ” Domaradzki

Man of Steel

It's not an 'S'
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Warwickshire, United Kingdom.
True Romance – Gabz – 02/21/2014
Polish artist, GABZ, has again partnered with ODD CITY, this time to bring to the world his vision of the 1993 Tony Scott/Quentin Tarantino epic, TRUE ROMANCE. And just as the film featured both the cities of Detroit and Los Angeles, this print will be released in two versions, one for each city. The blue Cupid on white background for Detroit, and the black Cupid on cream for Los Angeles.”Coming up with a concept for a movie like True Romance, that I have been a huge fan of for years and is among my favourite Tony Scott films of all time, wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be when I first got the proposal. There are so many brilliant quotes, memorable scenes and a mind-blowing soundtrack on top of it all. The Hawaiian shirted Cupid I went with, symbolizing the bizarre romance between Alabama and Clarence, came to me as a revelation and I felt I had a winner. I desperately wanted to not only catch the mood of the film, but also include as many characters as I could possibly fit. I love every single performance from the movie and I felt like everyone deserved a tribute.” – Grzegorz “GABZ” Domaradzki

It’s a 24 x 36 inch screenprint and each is a small edition of 85. It’ll cost $55 and go on sale at a random time Friday February 21 at the Odd City Entertainment store. Follow @OddCityNews for the announcement.

trueromance-gabz.gif