True Romance - Score (Hanz Zimmer) (Colored Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: August 31, 2017 - August 31, 2018 (Blood Spatter)
Purchase: Zavvi (Gunmetal Grey) - Zavvi (Blood Spatter)
Price: £29.99 (Gunmetal Grey) - £34.99 (Blood Spatter)

11525999-1574505517186612.jpg
  • First official release in any format
  • Gunmetal Grey 12" LP and bonus Purple Cadillac 7"
  • LP gatefold jacket with spot gloss and embossing
  • Original art by Steven Wild
  • Remastered for the format

Last edited by a moderator:
Got any link for this @Noodles ?

"Available for the first time in any format" isn't strictly true is it? It has been released on cassette and cd in the past. There's even a rare South Korean vinyl that goes for hundreds of $. :)

Edit: Forget that. This is the score and the old releases is the soundtrack. Count me in on this! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Got any link for this @Noodles ?

"Available for the first time in any format" isn't strictly true is it? It has been released on cassette and cd in the past. There's even a rare South Korean vinyl that goes for hundreds of $. :)

Edit: Forget that. This is the score and the old releases is the soundtrack. Count me in on this! :D
Full details haven't been released yet mate, but it'll no doubt be available from their own web store...
http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com

Reactions: spass
Has anyone had their debit card charged yet for those that pre ordered True Romance from Zavvi or orders shipped

Zavvi lately some Vinyl pre orders I had not had my debit card charged

Wonder Woman
Pieces Zavvi exclusive

Wonder Woman I ended up cancelling my order as no payment attempt was done 2 weeks after release date

Pieces Zavvi exclusive Arrow told me stock was arriving on Tuesday 29th August but so far not had my debit card charged

@paulboland Guessing this has been cancelled, just received an E-mail saying my order has been cancelled and item no longer available...

Sorry, just realised you asked in September.
I canceled my order a few months ago

Norman Records
This pre-order item was due in on 22nd December 2017 but has been delayed
https://www.normanrecords.com/records/166736

Juno Records though list as in stock
https://www.juno.co.uk/products/hans-zimmer-true-romance-soundtrack/659364-01/

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Did you cancel yourself guys? Zavvi canceled my order for me but I picked it up on Juno. It’s still in stock there. Paul posted the link a few posts up.

I cancelled it myself due to funds so I couldn’t afford it at the time anyway

Cheers
Might get it next month

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Did you cancel yourself guys? Zavvi canceled my order for me but I picked it up on Juno. It’s still in stock there. Paul posted the link a few posts up.
I cancelled for the same reason as Flloydo... that and because I keep changing my mind about whether to sell all my vinyl. :wacky:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and spass