Jan 31, 2014
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Release date: December 8, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $24.96

51UCokCG1GL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: justboy
Just read this up know on IMDB site it sounds quiet good definitely worth a watch i probably make a purchase on this really liking the plot to it thanks for the link mate.

Reactions: Bagman99
I've been meaning to watch this, but I'm not sure if it's a one watch type of film.
Just read this up know on IMDB site it sounds quiet good definitely worth a watch i probably make a purchase on this really liking the plot to it thanks for the link mate.

I have seen the movie and it's really good imo. If you like 80's cheesy style you'll like this film and lots of gore of course. Plus the music is really good. Post -apocalypse on bmx's lol so original haha.

Reactions: Aw 83 and justboy
No disrespect to Fantasia (wonderful event.. been there a few years back watch the ORIGINAL Albator Japanese version), but apart from Geeks (like me), it doesn't get much attention...

Yea i know, and 1/10 of the place is Ubisoft employee because we have 48h pre-sale ahah. So yes, it's nerd and geek. But i guess that's the magic of Fantasia, everybody screaming and applauding when someone is getting beheaded :hilarious:

Reactions: Drum18
Why does it have the number "1" on the spine ? Is it part of a collection or something like that ?

The picture looks very grainy to me... maybe it's just temporary, and the font used for the "1" is very/too basic, so I'm hopeful it'll be gone :).

As for the steelbook, I think I want it, the film is getting very good reviews, I'm all for mixing comedy with other genres, and nostalgy and homages (to the 1980s/1990s action films in this instance), plus the main actress is pretty and her character looks like fun :D.

turb1.png

Reactions: AlienKing
Watched this movie. Loved this movie. :woot:
It's got a clear slipcover (like mondo) and a booklet inside!!! Unfortunately, no inside art though.

Also available at BestBuy, Walmart and Cineplex :)