Slipbox Turbo Kid (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Steelarchive Exclusive K04) [Germany]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: End of 2017? (pre-order September?)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to TBA

PACKSHOT #1
img_0225-jpg.322587

PACKSHOT #2
img_0256-jpg.322992

19275094_1772237079459725_7509640127646391780_n.jpg

ORIGINAL ART
Untitled.png

Last edited:
This looks AMAZING!! :OMG:

No doubt it'll be another Steelarchive release I can't afford though. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
This looks AMAZING!! :OMG:

No doubt it'll be another Steelarchive release I can't afford though. :(

Same here, but I'll definitely be getting this no matter what. Turbo Kid is one of my favourite films of the past few years and I have good memories of it due to watching it at MondoCon with @Wreck and @apsmith21 (with Le Matos playing live, no less), so yeah... definitely buying this one. :D

Same here, but I'll definitely be getting this no matter what. Turbo Kid is one of my favourite films of the past few years and I have good memories of it due to watching it at MondoCon with @Wreck and @apsmith21 (with Le Matos playing live, no less), so yeah... definitely buying this one. :D
That's awesome dude! Sounds like a great experience, and you certainly can't put a price on good memories like that. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Age old question by Prince Hamlet "To double dip or not to double dip"

I like what Steel Archive been donig, but think its time for a name change. the Plain Archive mash up name for slips with steelbooks that has turned to just Scanavo cases (which I do like!) seems a great direction for them, but name doesnt match well. Unless there is another reason for the name then let me know. ha.

spine continuity perhaps ... find an even # then make the change . :p

Hey mate, how do we pre-order... the web site seems to be only in german :cautious:
Their desktop site has selectable English language UI. If you can install Chrome on your mobile device, it would translate the pages on the fly.

when I went from my Desktop and tried to select language top right of the web page, there was no english to be selected (n):dunno:

View attachment 298296
You are absolutely right, of course. I could've sworn English was still available as UI language not long ago - I'm positive that English selection has been available there before.

@DuckDogers Can you comment, will English language user interface be again available at Steelarchive web store in the near future?

Reactions: Actarus
You are absolutely right, of course. I could've sworn English was still available as UI language not long ago - I'm positive that English selection has been available there before.

@DuckDogers Can you comment, will English language user interface be again available at Steelarchive web store in the near future?

you are correct, it used to be available as I had an account with them before in english. But its no longer there in the drop down menu.