Tv noise feedback

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Hey I have a Panasonic P50VT25 plasma, as of maybe 2 or 3 weeks I keep hearing some kind of noisy feedback and I cannot figure out where it's coming from. I've checked the cables, speakers receiver, etc. and all I know it's the TV.

Anyone experience something similar with their TVs?

All plasmas buzz but some seem to be too loud. My tv made quite a loud NEEEEE buzz before i found the fix.
Is the Buzz coming from the Left side of the panel (rear right) above the power input?

If so try pressing the matt black plastic around the outer edge of the panel down onto the gunmetal at the back until you find the spot where the buzzing goes away.

34lr2.jpg

Put some black card or paper between the plastic and metal in the spot you found the buzz.

If that doesn't solve it - try adjusting the stand screws - push the screen back and tighten screws on the rear left hand side more that the right.

THE BUZZING is caused by power regulators to the screen - for some reason they seem to resonate against the panel it also occurs in cool temperatures and hot which may be down to expansion.- something is too tight in the panel

Yeah that didn't work, I just called BB and they are sending someone over. I am not tinkering with it anymore. Worst case scenario I'll get a new TV on their dime :p.

Yeah that didn't work, I just called BB and they are sending someone over. I am not tinkering with it anymore. Worst case scenario I'll get a new TV on their dime :p.

let us know how you get on, good luck with it;)