Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Spain]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date December 4, 2010.

As in year's past Zona DVD is reporting that a Steelbook will be released. This is the concept art, but not the final art. If you're not familiar, these Steels are very nice and clean, and the 1st two Steelbooks were very nice, IMO.

eclipsesteelbookspain.jpg

Likely available from DVDgo and or/FNAC as was the case previously.

Last edited:
This is nice why can we not get these in the UK :(

Not even an Iron Man 2 steel release....

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

I didn't realise they released Twilight I have New Moon anyone know where I could get Twilight from

Twilight was released exclusively by Futureshop in Canada. When New Moon came out, they gave out the first as a free two-pack steelbook. These were also, blu-ray sized and not like USA Best buy ones that were DVD sized. They are now out of print, so your only options are eBay, trades or even Amazon sites.

Twilight was released exclusively by Futureshop in Canada. When New Moon came out, they gave out the first as a free two-pack steelbook. These were also, blu-ray sized and not like USA Best buy ones that were DVD sized. They are now out of print, so your only options are eBay, trades or even Amazon sites.

I still see tons of these in every FS store I visit.

DJ-I am not sure if by "released exclusively by FS", you meant in Canada, or worldwide, but just in case I wanted to add a brief note for anyone reading this thread, who may be still looking for the items.

The "Twilight" Steelbook was also released as a standalone in Spain prior to the FS release and is now also only avail via Trade, or Ebay). FS's double pack is now "out of print", which simply means it will not be reprinted, but it's possible to acquire it via a trade or Ebay, or stores, pending availability.

Twilight Eclipse steelbook HELP!

Dose anyone know if the Twilight Eclipse steelbook from Spain will be region free or not? According to Dvdgo.com it says region B but other forums say otherwise. I have the Twilight and New Moon steelbooks from Futureshop but of course they arnt coming out with an Eclipse one this year and I really dont want the joke of a DVD sized one from Best Buy or the ugly 3 pack barebones from the UK. I want a blu ray sized twilight eclipse steelbook!

I cant be sure if it will be region Free, but the track record is working against it as The Region A releases by Summit are region locked for both Twilight and New Moon. So, chances are that region B is what it will be. but really it depends on the studio.

Get the one from spain and buy Eclipse on Dec 4th for $19.99 open up Spain version throw out disc and insert the one you buy on Dec 4th thats what i wanna do.

Only thing is i need help getting the Eclipse Steelbook from Spain can anyone help me out .

Jlstf: I was planning on doing that but I also need help ordering it. Help us both out! Anyone? Id sell the discs online though instead of just throwing them out.

Im in Spain. How can I help?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Im living in Spain. I will go tomorrow and buy Eclipse for myself. If anyone wants a copy I can get them one too. I would like to trade it for anything that is released in USA, Canada or Mexico on bluray steelbook in the next 2 weeks.
I look for Inception, The Expendibles, Eclipse, Salt, This Town. Please let me know what you have to trade asap. The clock is ticking......:ohno:

Sounds like a good deal thx for helping them out leno. I may need help on obtaining some Spain digibooks :)

Also we'd love a picture of the Invictus Digibook incase you can snap one or something.

As for Eclispe, The first one in spain was region locked so if its the same studio then chances are it may be locked again. We are still waiting for confirmation on BSB about the New moon spain whether its locked.

ECLIPSE Blu Ray Steelbook SECURED.

Hi guys and girls,

Been out today to secure my Eclipse Blu Ray Steelbook. Shock Horror my local FNAC says they are not getting it. Then I went to El Corte Inglais and secured 5 copies to pick up tomorrow. 1 is for me, 1 is for Andy trade for Inception Mexico and I have 3 left available for trade. Let me know guys, as I think this maybe quite limited.

What are you looking for to trade for? If I dont have anything you want, how much would you charge for it plus shipping to the US?

So easy, Inception US or Inception FS

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I have secured mint sealed copies of Eclipse Blu Ray Steelbook from Spain.

I want to trade it.

If you live in the US or Canada, I want to trade for Inception US or Canada, Expendibles FS, The Town Canada.

If you live anyway else PM me and we will sort out an alternative trade.

If there is nothing I want to trade then I will go buy you one, check that its mint and charge you what Im charged plus postage.

Let me know asap as where I live I only have 1 option to buy it. :scat:

How much would it cost in US dollars to buy and ship one? I can send the money via paypal asap. I'm getting my inception from Germany and I only have one copy of Expendables FS left for myself so I'd have to buy it straight up. PM me if you want. Hopefully by tonight because I'd hate to buy the g1 sized from Best Buy. Why must they be so damn stupid and make it G1 sized? Seriously! I have Twilight and New Moon from FS and it's g2 sized. All I ask is for a g2 sized of Eclipse!

Last edited: