Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Spain]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date December 4, 2010.

As in year's past Zona DVD is reporting that a Steelbook will be released. This is the concept art, but not the final art. If you're not familiar, these Steels are very nice and clean, and the 1st two Steelbooks were very nice, IMO.

eclipsesteelbookspain.jpg

Likely available from DVDgo and or/FNAC as was the case previously.

Last edited:
Threads merged. As the OP doesn't have enough posts (20) to open a trade thread in the "Steelbook Trades" forum, the posts were moved to the Eclipse Spain thread to help keep the forum clean. Thanks all!

This sucks because instead of 2 disc. There is only 1 disc with bluray one one side and DVD on the other. I thought if you like had kids you could watch the Bluray and the kids could watch the DVD in their room with their friends or whatever.
I hate they did it this way.

This sucks because instead of 2 disc. There is only 1 disc with bluray one one side and DVD on the other. I thought if you like had kids you could watch the Bluray and the kids could watch the DVD in their room with their friends or whatever.
I hate they did it this way.

I guess - but for most people it probably doesn't matter - fairly certain that the blu-ray is region B locked.

I hate flipper discs!!

yiu can always get the Spanish steel and buy the single disc american Eclipse and swap out the discs thus having the region a in the steel.

Thanks! I just bought the first two movies and they were both G2. I wanted to make sure before I got this one so they all match! :oohyeah: