Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 4th December 2017
Price: £48.03
Purchase link: Amazon

IMG_0161.JPG

How many edition of this was done?mystery set and what else? Was there a set that was better than others if so which one.
I yet to buy this and have seen the limited new edition overseas so i either get both overseas or both here in australia well one new edition gets released.
I like how the limited edition packing comes apart in new set but im unsure about the first edition of the older seasons.
If i did get the new set i will want to get the matching or better set of first set, but how do i know i buy right one as im sure there is just an edition that was not as good.

Back in stock or says available 12th feb so stuck an order in,now i need to know what edition is better of first set and how i know im getting right one.
Seen a few all over but the one that matches this new set best im after.

Back in stock or says available 12th feb so stuck an order in,now i need to know what edition is better of first set and how i know im getting right one.
Seen a few all over but the one that matches this new set best im after.
The first set came in two editions. The limited edition first set and the second set was an amaray with slipcover. I'm not sure if anywhere is still selling the limited edition, it might be better to buy from ebay to know exactly what you are getting.

The first set came in two editions. The limited edition first set and the second set was an amaray with slipcover. I'm not sure if anywhere is still selling the limited edition, it might be better to buy from ebay to know exactly what you are getting.
What was each edition called of the first set that was the better of two just limited edition or by other name? Was the limited edition a sturdy box?

"Limited Deluxe Packaging" is the one (as opposed to "Slipcover").
Problem is knowing what seller is selling you,most likely the slipcover edition.
As for my new edition look like amazon have sent with asendia,i will end up with a crap copy by time they get it too me.

What was each edition called of the first set that was the better of two just limited edition or by other name? Was the limited edition a sturdy box?
The limited edition set was a hard box. As far as I know the second set didn't mention limited edition packaging, it just said Twin Peaks so I presume if it says limited edition you should get the original set.

Still OOP at Amazon UK :cry: Don't see this coming back.
Yes and mine has been sent with asendia last time they had stock and with no tracking. If it shows up what sort of shape is it going to be in.
If i ordered a cheaper item with amazon next day it probably be tracked and twice as quick,just dont get amazon these days.

@bwatt99 Sorry to hear that... I hope it arrives mint. It still might, so don't lose hope ;)
I might go for the US version, it seems it's still there, but I'm not sure if it's the limited edition packaging or amaray now.

Yeah, I got a German set instead (same packaging, same content but more languages - plus I made sure I picked a version without gaps between the chevrons).

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Yeah, I got a German set instead (same packaging, same content but more languages - plus I made sure I picked a version without gaps between the chevrons).
Ah ok, there are a few that aren’t as good. Mine lines up ok but there are some small gaps on the edges of the chevrons. I bought it as it was just going out of stock though so I didn’t bother returning it as it wasn’t too bad.

the limited edition is a sturdy box, with a double layer 'torn out effect' cover, with each disc in a flip-up book style card layer with nicely repro'd imagery. it came out in 2014, the HDN thread for it is here (or see my post above). it's an excellent set. :drool:

i did manage to get it right at the end of its sale run, but it was difficult trying to discern online if it was this limited edition set or the standard amaray, as the retailer sale entry often didn't seem to distinguish between the two easily. i think it's gone now everywhere except secondary sellers, but maybe one will turn up. best of luck in your hunting! :thumbs: :)