SPAIN

UK:
Release Date: 29/07/14
Price: £49.75
Link: Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi

A1u0PwERo3L._SL1500_.jpg

81FnzXfBdRL._SL1500_.jpg

Arriving for the first time on stunning High Definition Blu-ray with English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio on July 29th, this comprehensive collection contains every episode from the complete television series; both the U.S. and international versions of the series’ Pilot; the North American Blu-ray debut of Lynch’s follow-up feature Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me; and nearly 90 minutes of deleted and alternate scenes from the film.

The set also features newly transferred Log Lady introductions for each episode; picture upgrades to many shots in the TV series; a new featurette with Lynch and the actors who portrayed the Palmer family which includes a mesmerizing return to the lives of their characters today; and hours of never-before-released material that dives into the fascinating story behind the celebrated pop culture classic.

Along with a newly transferred version of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, created from a 4K scan of the original negative, Twin Peak - The Entire Mystery Blu-ray box set boasts the long-awaited missing pieces from the original version of the film – nearly an hour-and-a-half of deleted/alternate scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me – often referred to as the “holy grail” of Twin Peaks fandom. This feature-length experience has been directed and edited by Lynch exclusively for this release. Capping off more than 30 deleted/alternate scenes is an epilogue providing a fascinating glimpse beyond the cliffhanger finale of the TV series.

Twin Peak - The Entire Mystery is loaded with special features. In the two-part feature “Between Two Worlds,” Lynch himself interviews the Palmer family (Leland, Sarah and daughter Laura) about their current existence in this life and the next, and follows up with a discussion with the actors who portray them. Twin Peak - The Entire Mystery also features “Moving Through Time: Fire Walk With Me Memories,” an exclusive retrospective documentary featuring interviews with cast and crew who recount the making of the Twin Peaks movie and working with David Lynch. The collection also features high-definition versions of the Log Lady episode introductions, transferred from recently unearthed 16mm film negative, a selection of newly discovered deleted scenes and outtakes from the television series, and three Twin Peaks photo galleries with over 130 behind-the-scenes images from David Lynch’s personal never-before-released collection.

Also new to this release are 10 vignettes of iconic Twin Peaks themes called “Atmospherics.” Each features a unique montage of music, dialogue and video (including some rare outtakes) that appear as both menu backgrounds and as their own textless experience to further immerse fans in the mysterious world of Twin Peaks. Additionally, the set features a massive collection of pre-existing special features, some of which have been re-mastered in high definition exclusively for this release, including the award-winning four-part documentary “Secrets From Another Place: Creating Twin Peaks,” and a newly extended version of the Gold Box featurette “A Slice of Lynch,” featuring the complete and uncut conversation between David Lynch and actors Kyle MacLachlan and Mädchen Amick.

Additionally, this 10-disc set houses an extraordinary archive of special features culled from the entire history of Twin Peaks on home video, including featurettes, cast and crew interviews, promotional reels, archival deleted scenes...and much, much more. Twin Peak - The Entire Mystery will be available in 1080p with English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio (Series and Feature), original English Stereo 2.0 (Series and Feature), Latin American Spanish Mono (Series), Latin American Spanish Stereo (Feature), Brazilian Portuguese Mono (Series), French Mono (Series), French 5.1 (Feature), Italian Mono (Series), Italian Stereo (Feature), German Mono (Series), German 5.1 (Feature), Castilian Mono (Series), Castilian Stereo (Feature), Japanese Mono (Series), and Japanese Stereo (Feature). The 10-disc collection also includes English SDH, Latin American Spanish, French, Italian, German, Castilian, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish subtitles (Series and Feature).

Product details:
Disc One: • Pilot o Original Version o Alternate International Version • Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Special Features o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Two: • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7 • Special Features o Season 1 Image Gallery o Twin Peaks Sneak Peeks (HD) o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Previews and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Three: • Episode 8 • Episode 9 • Episode 10 • Special Features o A Slice of Lynch: Uncut (HD) – NEW! o Season 2 Image Gallery o Promos (HD/SD) o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Four: • Episode 11 • Episode 12 • Episode 13 • Episode 14 • Special Features o Series Deleted Scenes o Series Deleted Scenes (HD) – NEW! o Outtakes (HD) – NEW! o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Five: • Episode 15 • Episode 16 • Episode 17 • Episode 18 • Special Features o Return To Twin Peaks o Location Guide o The Glastonbury Archives • 17 Pieces of Pie: Shooting at the Mar T (AKA RR) Diner • Mark Frost Interview with Wrapped in Plastic • Learning to Speak in the Red Room • An Introduction to David Lynch • Lucy Bumpers • 1-900 Hotline • Production Documents • Image Galleries o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Six: • Episode 19 • Episode 20 • Episode 21 • Episode 22 • Special Features o Postcards From The Cast o Twin Peaks Sneak Peaks (HD) o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Seven: • Episode 23 • Episode 24 • Episode 25 • Episode 26 • Special Features o Cast And Crew Interviews o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Eight: • Episode 27 • Episode 28 • Episode 29 • Special Features o Secrets From Another Place: Creating Twin Peaks (HD) • Northwest Passage: Creating the Pilot • Freshly Squeezed: Creating Season One • Where We’re From: Creating the Music • Into the Night: Creating Season Two o Log Lady Intros (HD) o Preview and recaps on select episodes (HD)

Disc Nine: • Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me • The Missing Pieces: Deleted/Alternate Scenes (HD) – NEW! • Special Feature o Archival Interviews Disc Ten: • Special Features o Between Two Worlds (HD) – NEW! • Palmer Family Interview • Actors Discussion o Moving Through Time: Fire Walk With Me Memories (HD) – NEW! o Reflections On The Phenomenon Of Twin Peaks o US Trailer o International Trailer o Fire Walk With Me Photo Gallery – NEW! o Atmospherics (HD) – NEW! • Trees/Woods • Pie • Signs/Places • Coffee • Notes • Water • Donuts • Owls • The Ring • The Red Room

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
This is currently £27.99 at Zavvi... cheapest I've seen it yet!

I've heard so many great things about the show over the years, so have always wanted to check it out, but I'm not a fan of Lynch's films (love Elephant Man, but Mulholland Drive and Blue Velvet knocked me into zzzzz land :sleep:), so have always put it off. I did watch the first episode on Netflix a few weeks ago though and quite liked the direction it seemed to be going, so have just ordered the set... hopefully I won't regret it. :ohno:
That's a great price mate! You will love it, its a fantastic show!:)

I did watch the first episode on Netflix a few weeks ago though and quite liked the direction it seemed to be going, so have just ordered the set... hopefully I won't regret it. :ohno:
It's a classic Lynch, it will get a little weird later. Enjoy buddy we hope you'll like it! :D

Reactions: Noodles
That's a great price mate! You will love it, its a fantastic show!:)

It's a classic Lynch, it will get a little weird later. Enjoy buddy we hope you'll like it! :D
Thanks chaps! It looks like a really nice set... Zavvi have already dispatched it too, so it might be here in time for the weekend if I'm lucky. :D

I love a good mystery, so I'm looking forward to finding out who done it! Will report back and let you know what I thought once I've watched it all. :)

Stunning edition that's really well made... only just realised after a week of owning it that the inner face part on the front has embossed features (eyes, nose, lips).

As for the show itself... I'm currently on episode 8 and I'm mostly finding it to be quite dull and drawn-out, and all the different relationships are a bit confusing lol. Does it get better? @Sigill @PunkNinja

Kyle MacLachlan is great though, and I like the humour... wasn't expecting any of that to be honest. Some nice eye candy in there too... Audrey and Shelly. ;)

Stunning edition that's really well made... only just realised after a week of owning it that the inner face part on the front has embossed features (eyes, nose, lips).

As for the show itself... I'm currently on episode 8 and I'm mostly finding it to be quite dull and drawn-out, and all the different relationships are a bit confusing lol. Does it get better? @Sigill @PunkNinja

Kyle MacLachlan is great though, and I like the humour... wasn't expecting any of that to be honest. Some nice eye candy in there too... Audrey and Shelly. ;)
I would say stick with it @Noodles, it does grow I you although I think I was hooked already by that point. You are just starting season 2 now then? It does have a lot of sub plots going on but I would keep with it. Things do get weird from time to time but that's standard David Lynch! I loved it but it might not be for everyone, it's definatly unique!:)

It definitely is an acquired taste @Noodles and although I personally still love it, it was very 90s and I have heard some people complain it looks dated now. I think it was such a good concept that people have stolen so much from over the years and maybe going back watching it now if you didn't see it at the time knowing it was actually first it can seem slightly dull. Have you seen the film? It's definitely worth a watch.

I personally have always loved it and I can't wait for the new series but I think it can be kinda marmite.

I would say stick with it @Noodles, it does grow I you although I think I was hooked already by that point. You are just starting season 2 now then? It does have a lot of sub plots going on but I would keep with it. Things do get weird from time to time but that's standard David Lynch! I loved it but it might not be for everyone, it's definatly unique!:)
It did have me intrigued for a while and I was trying to put the pieces together myself, but then things suddenly went down a different track and started getting weird lol. Yep, just started the second season... I'll definitely stick with it, as I've waited this long to watch it that I don't really want to bail now. Plus I do still really want to know the outcome of it all. :D

It definitely is an acquired taste @Noodles and although I personally still love it, it was very 90s and I have heard some people complain it looks dated now. I think it was such a good concept that people have stolen so much from over the years and maybe going back watching it now if you didn't see it at the time knowing it was actually first it can seem slightly dull. Have you seen the film? It's definitely worth a watch.

I personally have always loved it and I can't wait for the new series but I think it can be kinda marmite.
I guess you're right... I'm obviously very late to the party and have seen so many films that have done this kind of thing, so the idea isn't anything new to me. I'm still really interested in seeing where it goes though, so will watch till the end! I haven't seen the Twin Peaks film, but it comes in this set, so I'll probably give it a watch once I've done with the show. :)

Reactions: Flash and Sigill
It did have me intrigued for a while and I was trying to put the pieces together myself, but then things suddenly went down a different track and started getting weird lol. Yep, just started the second season... I'll definitely stick with it, as I've waited this long to watch it that I don't really want to bail now. Plus I do still really want to know the outcome of it all. :D

I guess you're right... I'm obviously very late to the party and have seen so many films that have done this kind of thing, so the idea isn't anything new to me. I'm still really interested to see where it goes though, so will watch till the end! I haven't seen the Twin Peaks film, but it comes in this set, so I'll probably give it a watch once I've done with the show. :)
It does tend to go off on other stories quite a bit, there's quite a few different plot lines going on at once! It's worth sticking with mate, hopefully you get into it! It's definatly worth watching the film after the series, it does reveal a few more bits that the series didn't show.:)

Reactions: Noodles
It does tend to go off on other stories quite a bit, there's quite a few different plot lines going on at once! It's worth sticking with mate, hopefully you get into it! It's definatly worth watching the film after the series, it does reveal a few more bits that the series didn't show.:)
That's kind of what confuses and bores me... there's so many random side stories about other characters/relationships that don't feel relevant to the proper story (although I do find some of them quite funny), but I guess it'll all make sense once I draw closer to the end... or at least I hope so lol.

Oh, cool! I'll definitely check it out after then. :)

Reactions: Sigill
I guess you're right... I'm obviously very late to the party and have seen so many films that have done this kind of thing, so the idea isn't anything new to me. I'm still really interested in seeing where it goes though, so will watch till the end! I haven't seen the Twin Peaks film, but it comes in this set, so I'll probably give it a watch once I've done with the show. :)

Cool glad your sticking with it, just to confuse you more a lot of people seem the film to be both prequel and sequel lol

Reactions: Sigill and Noodles
I think the execution and overall style is very unique which for me enriches the experience. A simple premise is fine when you're creative with it and David Lynch always excels at that in my opinion. Each episode is like a movie, plus the soundtrack really moves me. Beautiful, I need to continue watching this show.

There's two in Stirling HMV if anyone is near there and wants this. They are at the very back of the shop.

Couldn't turn it down for that price, I have the slimcase packaged DVD gold box and I've had 'fire walk with me' on my wish list for a while which is always around £8 on bluray so for the extra tenner to upgrade the series, plus all the extras including fire walk with me in a great package was a no brainer, :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash