Twinkies

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

Need them, got to have them now that they may be gone. Thoughts?

All Hail the mighty Snowba...

4.jpg

errrr. TWINKIE!!!!!!!

2.jpg

3.jpeg

5.jpg

Last edited:
I went to the convienence store and all they had were goddamn snowballs!

No twinkies to be found!! :angry: :p

Need them, got to have them now that they may be gone. Thoughts?

I will be very upset of someone does not step in and bid the company

It's already been decided that they are going to sell off their brands so twinkies are not going away. They are using the bankruptcy to restructure basically voiding the contracts of the workers on strike.

Sounds like you just need a GD twinkie....I hate coconut, not the taste, it's the consistency

Last edited:
Reactions: mllNY

I know same at my store too!!!! :angry:

It's already been decided that they are going to sell off their brands so twinkies are not going away. They are using the bankruptcy to restructure basically voiding the contracts of the workers on strike.

Sounds like you just need a GD twinkie....I hate coconut, not the taste, it's the consistency

I heard that they were going to sell the brand but they need to find the buyer! :ohno:

And you beat me to that response from Zombieland. That was exactly what I was going to say! :hilarious:

You'd like Hostess and Twinkies would be fine after all their publicity in Zombieland. :p

Yes that and Ghostbusters. A twinkie the size of Manhattan. But also especially after watching Z-land

Ya'll can buy them on ebay for cheap;):D;)

I hear Ya.

2.5 million - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Twinkies-/181026896923?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a260b3c1b

3 million - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Have-Your-T...570?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2d77689a

or for a bargain you can get a truckload (1100 boxes) for $88,000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUCKLOAD-O...815?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1f1df5cf

I almost want to buy this one just to see the guy ship it to me :D

Reactions: eps999
We need Disney to step in here or George Lucas. He has an extra 4b laying around. Time to save the twinkies.

I actually eat twinkies and now there is a run on them, sigh

We need Disney to step in here or George Lucas. He has an extra 4b laying around. Time to save the twinkies.

I actually eat twinkies and now there is a run on them, sigh

So which one is it buddy, Twinkies or Entemans Pumpkin Pie?:hilarious:

So which one is it buddy, Twinkies or Entemans Pumpkin Pie?:hilarious:

It is always pumpkin pie (PP), but unfortunately pumpkin pie is seasonal. In normal circumstances pp is on the menu right now and twinkies would take a backseat but since they are now going out of business some attention must be thrown that way unfortunately

I was at a gas station a week before x-mas and saw a whole box of twinkies there and decided to buy the whole box and use them as stocking stuffers for the family. :D