Twinkies

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

Need them, got to have them now that they may be gone. Thoughts?

All Hail the mighty Snowba...

4.jpg

errrr. TWINKIE!!!!!!!

2.jpg

3.jpeg

5.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair I wouldn't mind seeing a GB for US candy as there's things like Hot Tamales, Peanut Butter M&Ms and so much more we have to pay a real bad premium for in the UK and I know they are dirt cheap in US supermarkets/stores

Ok, guys..my pimp (lets call him Mr King Kong) has just send me a box of MEXICAN Twinkies. This will be interesting because he swears they are better than the US ones. I have been wanting to try Twinkies for ages. I will let you know...

I am sitting on my porch waiting for the postman...

To be fair I wouldn't mind seeing a GB for US candy as there's things like Hot Tamales, Peanut Butter M&Ms and so much more we have to pay a real bad premium for in the UK and I know they are dirt cheap in US supermarkets/stores

That would be awesome, also and we could also import from the UK because we no longer have crispy M&Ms in the US

Reactions: cooey
Can`t we do a GB with hubs? Come on Franky, PLEASE be my suggardaddy! :)

Hahaha a GB for candy? That hella weird but freaking awesome at the same time! :scat: :D

Ok, guys..my pimp (lets call him Mr King Kong) has just send me a box of MEXICAN Twinkies. This will be interesting because he swears they are better than the US ones. I have been wanting to try Twinkies for ages. I will let you know...

I am sitting on my porch waiting for the postman...

I haven't laughed so fu**ing hard in a long ass time!!!!! :hilarious: You're damn CRAZY Erik! :hilarious: Mr. King Kong, the Sugardaddy Pimp would love to Host a GB for Candy! :thumbs: Only if HDN creates a custom Award for me! :LOL: :scat: :naughty:

Reactions: Hooch and ABjerg
I haven't laughed so fu**ing hard in a long ass time!!!!! :hilarious: You're damn CRAZY Erik! :hilarious: Mr. King Kong, the Sugardaddy Pimp would love to Host a GB for Candy! :thumbs: Only if HDN creates a custom Award for me! :LOL: :scat: :naughty:

An award for export of Twinkies? :hilarious: why the hell not ahahah

"this user has shown the HDN community his exceptional and highly professional skills in the export of US candy bars."

You are hereby given the Mr. Twinkie Pimpy Award :p [look in steel88's post for more info... lol]

Last edited:
An award for export of Twinkies? :hilarious: why the hell not ahahah

"this user has shown the HDN community his exceptional and highly professional skills in the export of US candy bars."

You are hereby given the Mr. Twinkie Pimpy Award :p [look in steel88's post for more info... lol]

It's all yours, man!

mmmm, that award looks gooo-oood!

TwinkieAward400.gif

:hilarious:

FU**ING EPIC! :scat: :scat: Let's make it happen! :LOL: :naughty:

WTF? I`ve been sitting on my goddam porch for like a week and when finally the 110 year old postman shows up with the package from my twinkie pimp Franky, there are two steels in the package! Ah, come on...you could have skipped them and added extra Gansitos, man!

Ok, fine...jokes aside! Thanks, Franky its time to go:

The best part is that Tonks (my daughter) is London atm. Yiha, its all MINE!!!!!
:naughty:

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
WTF? I`ve been sitting on my goddam porch for like a week and when finally the 110 year old postman shows up with the package from my twinkie pimp Franky, there are two steels in the package! Ah, come on...you could have skipped them and added extra Gansitos, man!

Ok, fine...jokes aside! Thanks, Franky its time to go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PnbKL3wuH4

The best part is that Tonks (my daughter) is London atm. Yiha, its all MINE!!!!!
:naughty:

picture.php

:joy:!!!!!! :hilarious: "Hooch the Cookie Monster"!!!!!!!!!!!! Nom Nom Nom! :p I'm glad the package arrived safely! :thumbs: Save some for Tonks! :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hooch