Twister

Would you purchase 'Twister' as a Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
funny you guys brought this one up! i watched this movie like a few weeks ago, i used to love this one, but now it looks just so boring and cheese! i even gave it away to a friend...so i won't buy it if steelbook...my favorite disaster movie is Dante's peek..i can watch it over and over...

I still enjoy this film, but then again, I'm a sucker for natural disaster flicks. I love the part in the film when Helen Hunt starts freaking out towards Bill Paxton about
what happened to her father
and suddenly becomes all manly sounding. :hilarious:

I'd buy this if the art was great.

This year it is Twister's 20th Anniversary, what better time to make a Steelbook to celebrate?:D Twister is one of my favourite movies and i would love to get a nice SB or collectors box like the big Special Edition Box from WB!:drool:

This year it is Twister's 20th Anniversary, what better time to make a Steelbook to celebrate?:D Twister is one of my favourite movies and i would love to get a nice SB or collectors box like the big Special Edition Box from WB!:drool:
I can't wait for the Millenials to talk about how sucky it is because the effects are dated!:LOL:
I have news for you, everything dates (by definition!). Maybe you can have Waxy fake-looking Superman in space from Batman v Superman explain it to you!!:LOL:

Yeah, it's not a great movie - but it seemed like a good opening for me to rant about how people say movies suck because they are "dated". (Yet, somehow Star Wars at 40 years old gets a "pass"). Everything dates. In 20 years you'll laugh at what you were wearing! Get used to it!:rofl: That is why it is so important for films to be well written and have great characters - beacause if SFX is all they have to hang their hat on - they will not be watchable in a few years for those who cannot watch "dated" movies.;)
(Actually, the stories about the making of Twister are far more enjoyable- with Jan De Bont throwing people into ditches!:LOL:).

How come there isn't a single Steelbook for this?! Come on @zavvi, even thou you dont ship to my country...

Cool artwork they did for the attempted sequel:
w640-97cdbcbe2a520244b1cd3198b8597687.jpg

Last edited: