[UK] Everything must go sale. ( 20 % off everything)

Apr 14, 2012
London
steels final 1.jpgsteels final 2.jpgsteels final 3.jpg Hi all.I have reduced my prices even more

All my items on sale are sealed and mint. Unless mentioned otherwise.If you would require an extra picture for you to see the individual item.Please request it and I will PM it to you.

Snow white and the huntsman German £6 (Multi buy only)
Hangover (Canada) £6 (Multi buy only)
Hangover 2 (Canada) £6 (Multi buy only)
Taken 2 £6 (Multi buy only)
Bourne Legacy £6 (Multi buy only)

Edward Scissorhands £13
Star Trek £13

Sky fall UK £15
The Raid 2 (ES Shop Jock) £15
Django Unchained £15,
Lawless £15

Frozen (Swiss). £30

I accept Paypal Goods Buyer pays fees. My prices are all + Postage and packaging.

Reserved:

Sold.

Alladin (Zavvi) Sold Charleybusko
The little mermaid Zavvi Sold
Thor (Zavvi) Sold
Iron Man 3 3D (Italy) Sold
Iron Man 3 (Zavvi) Sold
Captain America + 3D Sold
Avengers 3disc Germany with 3d Sold

Jaws Sold Lutzo
Halloween Sold

Predator play. Com Sold Maxibestof
Predator 2 Sold
Avengers 3disc Germany with 3d (Tear on seal) Sold
MI Trilogy Sold
Willow Sold

Evil Dead 2 Sold Lutzo
Man on Fire (Play) Sold

Cleopatra Sold to Maxibestof
Commando (Tear in front in the seal) Sold
Rocketeer Sold
Tron Sold
Wolf of wallstreet Sold
Terminator 2 (Kimchi) Sold
First Blood. Rambo

Se7en Sold to Maxibestof
First Blood. Rambo Sold
Maleficent Sold
Goldeneye Sold

Captain America Winter Soldier (German)
Oblivion

Rurouni Kenshin Sold to TriSteel
Monsters University Sold

Looper Traded,

Taken (Play) Reserved
Robocop Sold
JunglE Book Sold

1 more thing. Please do not ask to send to a different name and addres then your paypal account. As I will not do that. I will not be covered by that. Thank you

My HUKD Profile : http://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/Dark_Slayer/feedback

My Ebay Profile:http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/dark_slayer84

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Morning bump.

Just 1 more thing I would like to add.

Please do not ask to send to a different name and addres then your paypal account. As I will not do that. I will not be covered by that. Thank you

Last edited:
Morning Bump. Some new movies added.

As my birthday is coming up nextweek. I will give 5% discount on all purchases until the 25th of May.
This excludes Postage and packing. Come on buy some things and help me out.Thank you

Last edited:
Morning Bump. Some new movies added.

As my birthday is coming up nextweek. I will give 5% discount on all purchases until the 25th of May.
This excludes Postage and packing. Come on buy some things and help me out.Thank you

If you are urgent to sell then auction them on eBay or lower the prices down so that buyers will feel they have a 'bargain'. Otherwise you will just have to wait, like everyone does, for the right buyer to come forward and pay your asking price. That could be days, weeks, months, years etc
Just a tip on selling buddy. Good luck.

Reactions: Dark Slayer
Thank you for sour advice @sunnyx really appreciate your help.

Let me update my discount.

10% discount on all items until my birthday which is on the 25th of May.

This excludes the postage and packaging.

Make me have a happy birthday.

Thank you all.

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Good morning everyone.

I hope that everyone is having a lovely day.

My Birthday discount is still on untill the 25th of May. Go and have yourself a bargain.

Bump

Good morning everyone.

I hope that everyone is having a lovely day.

My Birthday discount is still on untill the 25th of May. Go and have yourself a bargain.

Bump

Like @sunnyx said above: Your steelbooks are in perfect condition and your prices are "realistic", but they are not bargains. If you want to sell more and fast, you'll probably have to adjust the prices a bit more or go to eBay. I can only tell everybody that the 2 I bought from you were PERFECT and I cannot recommend your communication and service enough :thumbs:

Reactions: Dark Slayer
Like @sunnyx said above: Your steelbooks are in perfect condition and your prices are "realistic", but they are not bargains. If you want to sell more and fast, you'll probably have to adjust the prices a bit more or go to eBay. I can only tell everybody that the 2 I bought from you were PERFECT and I cannot recommend your communication and service enough :thumbs:

Hi Lutzo.

Thank you for your advice. It is that I do not trust Ebay. I have heard too many horror stories.

I do use it to buy stuff. I will see if I can sell anything untill my birthday. (I really hope so)

Otherwise I will need to recheck the prices. But people can make offers. I am open for offers.

Once again Thank you Lutzo

Reactions: Lutzo