Ultimate Puppet Master Box Set (Blu-ray) [US]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November , 2017
Purchase links: http://www.fullmoondirect.com/
Price: $250

Notes:
A replica of the mystical Andre Toulon’s travelling case in the Puppet Master franchise, Toulon’s Trunk is a stunning wood and metal-forged box set containing all 11 official Puppet Master films remastered on Blu-ray as well as a bonus disc, a mini Blade figure (more mini figures will be released this year to add to the collection), collectible booklet, startling new cover artwork for each film, and much more! Each box set will be numbered and signed by producer Charles Band.

The first 100 copies of Toulon’s Trunk will be available for pre-sale on 10/02 and on sale 10/16 exclusively at FullMoonDirect.com. More copies will be available in November.

puppet-master-blu-collection.jpg

Mark second last picture what is that?a book or something? Was this something extra you got?
I seem to have a dvd included with mine just curious if was supposed to be something else.
Yes mate it's a small booklet with info and artwork on each release. It came inside the trunk ontop of the blu rays. Did yours not come with one? I also got a seperate DVD called Shrunken Heads. I think Full Moon Direct threw it in as a freebie. Which one did you get?

Yes mate it's a small booklet with info and artwork on each release. It came inside the trunk ontop of the blu rays. Did yours not come with one? I also got a seperate DVD called Shrunken Heads. I think Full Moon Direct threw it in as a freebie. Which one did you get?
Yes booklet was on top like you said did not even notice just and a quick look over and stuck it on shelf.
The dvd i got was the creeps so they must have just grabbed whatever and sent off with trunk,so a nice surprise.
Looking at your pics did you get from first lot? Or second lot?
As dont see the number on your box? Or did you not bother ordering till later.
Im just a bit annoyed lovely set etc and pricey but some of the finish is not so great.
Taking out of the cardboard box it came in some stickers on the trunk are already peeling off at corners and even the edging is same too.
I can understand over time maybe this happing with the heat in australia etc etc but not already new out of box.it looks to me most of the stuff on the trunk edging and logos on trunk are all stickers which is a little bit of a let down.
Could have done something better than just stickers.
But this edging and stickers coming away will only get worse. You can push it down it sticks again but just comes away again.
And its in various places around the trunk.
I suppose could slide some glue under these areas come time if gets worse but really should not have to the price i paid for it.
Still a cool set but thats the only thing that annoys me about it.

Yes booklet was on top like you said did not even notice just and a quick look over and stuck it on shelf.
The dvd i got was the creeps so they must have just grabbed whatever and sent off with trunk,so a nice surprise.
Looking at your pics did you get from first lot? Or second lot?
As dont see the number on your box? Or did you not bother ordering till later.
Im just a bit annoyed lovely set etc and pricey but some of the finish is not so great.
Taking out of the cardboard box it came in some stickers on the trunk are already peeling off at corners and even the edging is same too.
I can understand over time maybe this happing with the heat in australia etc etc but not already new out of box.it looks to me most of the stuff on the trunk edging and logos on trunk are all stickers which is a little bit of a let down.
Could have done something better than just stickers.
But this edging and stickers coming away will only get worse. You can push it down it sticks again but just comes away again.
And its in various places around the trunk.
I suppose could slide some glue under these areas come time if gets worse but really should not have to the price i paid for it.
Still a cool set but thats the only thing that annoys me about it.
I ordered from the second batch mate and I think it was only the first 100 from batch one that were numbered. Some of my stickers are peeling too, only slightly on the edges and this is how it came straight out of the box. I took this to be a design feature of the trunk to show its supposed to be old and well travelled. I think that's why the stickers don't stay stuck down. I like the effect to be honest. I wouldn't dream of sticking them down with glue. I really don't have a problem with the finished quality. I know it's expensive but on the whole I think it's great. It's just a shame you spent nearly $400 Aussie dollars on this one and all you did was give it a quick once over and then slap it on the shelf. There's collectors out there that would love to have this in their collection if they had the money.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I ordered from the second batch mate and I think it was only the first 100 from batch one that were numbered. Some of my stickers are peeling too, only slightly on the edges and this is how it came straight out of the box. I took this to be a design feature of the trunk to show its supposed to be old and well travelled. I think that's why the stickers don't stay stuck down. I like the effect to be honest. I wouldn't dream of sticking them down with glue. I really don't have a problem with the finished quality. I know it's expensive but on the whole I think it's great. It's just a shame you spent nearly $400 Aussie dollars on this one and all you did was give it a quick once over and then slap it on the shelf. There's collectors out there that would love to have this in their collection if they had the money.
I do that with most of my stuff stick them on shelf? I'm unsure if the stickers are supposed to be that way but maybe your right,what about around the edges of box would be no reason for them to be partly stuck and not.
I don't have the money for it but I did but I still think it's got s few issues to be honest.