Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everybody.

my new unboxingvideo is there. I hope you like it and helps you further.
I would be really delighted if you give me to a little feedback and a "like" :thumbs:.

see you soon,

your MovieFan1982

Reactions: PunkNinja
This is my new Blu-ray/DVD Edition.

I bought it on Amazon.de for a nice price. I hope you all enjoy my Unboxingvideo and give me some feedback an a "like" for my work.

Have fun with my Video an dont forget to subscribe my channel if you dont want to miss an Unboxingvideo.

My new Steelbook arrived today finally and I am very happy with it.
I hope you all enjoy my Unboxingvideo for this Steel and you gave me some feedback or an "like" to support my work.

So it is once again time for a new Unboxingvideo on my Youtubechannel ! ;)

I am proud to show you my new Digibook of "Dellamorte Dellamore" in the "Limited Love & Death Edition".

The Digibook is limited to "222 pcs" and i show you the Cover A on my Video.

I hope you all enjoy this Video and give me some feedback and if you want an "Like" :thumbs:.

Dark Passenger in the Shelter…
In general the box is ok…for the price of day deal (-70%) on the amazon. Normal price don’t justify this edition. I will not comment that it is not wood cause it was well know fact since comic-con where it was presented.
Main disappointments:
- Book don’t fit to the brown box…so if you want to show wooden alike box on your shelf you have to throw away white box and the book also…
- Blood cells for disc…are glued where the red is…so the corners are loose…that means that they can be damaged very easily.
- Bonuses only as BD-LIVE to each season and one disc with bonuses to all seasons. As far as I remember Breaking Bad…there was much, much more…
Detailed photos of the box and the book you can find on the blog.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7tSVu82rg...ies_Collection_Limited_Edition_Box_Set_01.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja and MGD
Dark Passenger in the Shelter…
In general the box is ok…for the price of day deal (-70%) on the amazon. Normal price don’t justify this edition. I will not comment that it is not wood cause it was well know fact since comic-con where it was presented.
Main disappointments:
- Book don’t fit to the brown box…so if you want to show wooden alike box on your shelf you have to throw away white box and the book also…
- Blood cells for disc…are glued where the red is…so the corners are loose…that means that they can be damaged very easily.
- Bonuses only as BD-LIVE to each season and one disc with bonuses to all seasons. As far as I remember Breaking Bad…there was much, much more…
Detailed photos of the box and the book you can find on the blog.

Looks great! Thx for sharing them.

Hello Community !

Today i finally got my new Mediabook to "Day of the Dead".
I hope you all enjoy my german Unboxingvideo to this Edition and gave me some feedback or an "Like".

Have a nice Day !

• Informative
Hey guys !

Today i become my new Limited Edition.

I made an Unboxingvideo from "High School DxD" with the new german Limited Edition and the english one.

Hi hope you enjoy my unboxingvideo and gave me some Feedback in the comments.

• Informative