Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an awesome edition bud. Sadly no amount of cool packaging can save an absolute s**t stain of a movie. :LOL::rofl:
I think it's an ok movie. I just wish the producers went to a different direction when they decided to reboot the franchise. A straight up ghost hunters action/horror film.

I think it's an ok movie. I just wish the producers went to a different direction when they decided to reboot the franchise. A straight up ghost hunters action/horror film.
Yeah for sure. I loved Paul Feig's Spy. Thought it was hilarious. It made me real excited for this Ghostbusters but when it released I was so disappointed. I remember reading one of the original drafts revolved around the original Ghostbusters training a younger group to take over - and Bill Murray's Venkman was going to be a ghost in it - typically himself, just being more sarcastic because he was a spirit. To me that sounded like a much better way to do a sequel and reboot all in one with both old and new characters. The producers definitely took it in the wrong direction in my opinion. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Yeah for sure. I loved Paul Feig's Spy. Thought it was hilarious. It made me real excited for this Ghostbusters but when it released I was so disappointed. I remember reading one of the original drafts revolved around the original Ghostbusters training a younger group to take over - and Bill Murray's Venkman was going to be a ghost in it - typically himself, just being more sarcastic because he was a spirit. To me that sounded like a much better way to do a sequel and reboot all in one with both old and new characters. The producers definitely took it in the wrong direction in my opinion. :thumbs:

completely agree heard of that draft also and was excited, thought this will be real cool. Then saw this steaming pile, was glad I didn't get to see it in the theater or I would have probably walked out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson