Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 4 the qualities of the seasons have been in a decline as the price has seen a sharp incline. Nice to have since you have all the rest, but if you are not wowed by the way they look in pictures, I'm sure you wont feel any better in person.

Unless your a die hard fan, like me, or a completist, also like me, u might be underwhelmed by them. Personally ive loved every season and rarely disliked a single episode.

Although I do enjoy the show, it's not my favorite. I kind of lost interest when they way over produced season 3 which made it not nearly as cool to me. I'm definitely drawn to actuallyrics rare things, so after the zombie head, this series lost me. The show is good though

Although I do enjoy the show, it's not my favorite. I kind of lost interest when they way over produced season 3 which made it not nearly as cool to me. I'm definitely drawn to actuallyrics rare things, so after the zombie head, this series lost me. The show is good though
I love the show, I'm just saying if you're not in love with it, or like Elle said a completest. Then the quality of the special edition since the tree walker has dropped, but the price has definitely increased and you might not be happy investing in that.

Reactions: elle82
I love the show, I'm just saying if you're not in love with it, or like Elle said a completest. Then the quality of the special edition since the tree walker has dropped, but the price has definitely increased and you might not be happy investing in that.
I hate to say it but I do agree with u that the quality of the sets have slightly dropped too. ill buy them no matter what because i still love them.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I got quite a few packages in. I am thinking about starting a youtube page and unboxing videos. If anyone can help me know more about it I'd really Appreciate any information and advice. Here is a picture of some of the packages i received.

View attachment 293779
You should start a channel. I'd definitely subscribe to it. :D Theres so many unboxing videos on there just watch some and you'll get the idea of how to do it. :)

You should start a channel. I'd definitely subscribe to it. :D Theres so many unboxing videos on there just watch some and you'll get the idea of how to do it. :)

I mean I know what I would do and say... I'm actually talking about lighting, recording, editing, music, graphics, and actually putting them on youtube.

Reactions: elle82
I mean I know what I would do and say... I'm actually talking about lighting, recording, editing, music, graphics, and actually putting them on youtube.
Well yeah i know but watching what other people do with all that can give u ideas. Im not sure how u edit and all that but i think there's an editor thing on there when u make videos. Sorry ive never done one so not really sure.

• Thanks