Unboxing Pics & Videos (From HDN Members)

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Package from yabe.
SUSEP (4).JPG
SUSEP (5).JPG
SUSEP (9).JPG
SUSEP (8).JPG
SUSEP (2).JPG
SUSEP (3).JPG
SUSEP (7).JPG
SUSEP (6).JPG
SUSEP (10).JPG
SUSEP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha, a bit of a drive for you, but yeah you're more then welcomed to come LOOK at them, lol!!
You look like you dig on the big sets. (@elle82 talked me into getting that Predator Head set when it was cut to a low price). Lemme guess, do have a bunch of older DVD box sets from back in the day?!
(Some of those were beyond killer...and maybe have not been bested since).
Have you seen this guy's site? (I know he is member here, but I don't remember who he is. Maybe it's YOU!:LOL:) he has a killer collection.
(Sorry, the link just starts at a random page)
http://movieshelter.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-ninth-gate-special-uncut-mediabook.html

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
You look like you dig on the big sets. (@elle82 talked me into getting that Predator Head set when it was cut to a low price). Lemme guess, do have a bunch of older DVD box sets from back in the day?!
Have you seen this guy's site? (I know he is member here, but I don't remember who he is. Maybe it's YOU!:LOL:) he has a killer collection.
http://movieshelter.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-ninth-gate-special-uncut-mediabook.html
Arent u glad i talked u into that...and youre welcome :LOL:
@GI_SnakeEyes has the most amazing collection ever. Makes mine look underwhelming even though i have a lot of stuff lol

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95

Yeah that's definitely not me he has a pretty killer collection!! I like all sets, I have some dvd sets. I'll take pictures of my room. If there is anything you see that you want to see closer I'll pull it down and take some pictures for you!

Arent u glad i talked u into that...and youre welcome :LOL:
@GI_SnakeEyes has the most amazing collection ever. Makes mine look underwhelming even though i have a lot of stuff lol

Awww thanks I really appreciate the compliments, I'm humbled thanks though

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and C.C. 95
@GI_SnakeEyes @C.C. 95 @elle82 OMG! You guys are hilarious. Dont just kill me off like that! So rude :cautious: Sorry to disappoint you, but i'm still alive and kicking. Although, i certainly wouldnt mind dying thinking of Kate :drool: :wow:

@GI_SnakeEyes But man, that edition! I have seen it before but never seen detailed pics like these. The first time i saw it, my jaw dropped and I was so excited. But I had no idea it was numbered either.
There is a reason i've stayed away from buying her movies. I really wouldn't put a limit on myself; I'd just go and buy it. And that's bad; really bad. It's almost scary because even Matrix has a limit for me.
Anyway, thanks for sharing those amazing pics. But by posting these, you're slowly dragging me into a world that i've tried to stay away from :LOL: First, Japanese edition and now, this? You better stop buying these :p

@GI_SnakeEyes @C.C. 95 @elle82 OMG! You guys are hilarious. Dont just kill me off like that! So rude :cautious: Sorry to disappoint you, but i'm still alive and kicking. Although, i certainly wouldnt mind dying thinking of Kate :drool: :wow:

@GI_SnakeEyes But man, that edition! I have seen it before but never seen detailed pics like these. The first time i saw it, my jaw dropped and I was so excited. But I had no idea it was numbered either.
There is a reason i've stayed away from buying her movies. I really wouldn't put a limit on myself; I'd just go and buy it. And that's bad; really bad. It's almost scary because even Matrix has a limit for me.
Anyway, thanks for sharing those amazing pics. But by posting these, you're slowly dragging me into a world that i've tried to stay away from :LOL: First, Japanese edition and now, this? You better stop buying these :p

Hahaha I took those pictures just for you honestly. I know you'd appreciate the detail. I saw it a few times also, never anywhere did I see it mentioned to be numbered, that was honestly a shock when I removed the shrink wrap and saw the number. Also like you the pictured I saw I was like ok it's nice.... never in a lifetime would I imagine it would be this detailed! You see her mole on her cheek and everything, you have to admit that's worth it!!

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and elle82
Hahaha I took those pictures just for you honestly. I know you'd appreciate the detail. I saw it a few times also, never anywhere did I see it mentioned to be numbered, that was honestly a shock when I removed the shrink wrap and saw the number. Also like you the pictured I saw I was like ok it's nice.... never in a lifetime would I imagine it would be this detailed! You see her mole on her cheek and everything, you have to admit that's worth it!!
You really need to stop getting these amazing sets because u make the rest of us go and buy them lol

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes