Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Release: April 26th, 2016
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

From Gamesthirst.com:

Naughty Dog is now a two-game developing studio, The Last of Us and Uncharted IPs. Of the latter, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was the last title to grace PS3, but we never doubted for once that Naughty Dog would continue the bestselling franchise on PS4.

But we hadn’t heard anything about the game until today, when Lost and The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan spilled the beans while speaking today at a conference regarding his work on the live-action series for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

According to Monaghan, he simply can’t wait for the next Naughty Dog epic, hinting that he knows a thing or two about it.

“I’ll always stay focused on the gaming world and see what’s coming up,” he said. “The new Uncharted I’m really excited to see how that’s going to be and obviously both new gaming systems.”

Of course we knew that Sony held back some major announcements from its E3 presser because PS4 was being unveiled, and no one wants to debut their big game in the shadows of a next generation console.

GamesCom, maybe? Let’s hope so, but it’s good to finally get semi-confirmation that Naughty Dog is hard at work on one of the best franchises ever forged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 369
Last edited by a moderator:

With a returning fan-favorite map, new tools to capture and create your own original gameplay videos, an all-new objective game mode, new weapons, and more, Bounty Hunters is one of the biggest multiplayer DLC updates we’ve ever produced.

Most importantly, just like Lost Treasures and all future multiplayer DLC updates, Bounty Hunters is free for all players--all you have to do is install the latest patch (version 1.13) and you’re good to go!

Survival is a wave-based mode where you and up to two additional friends can take on swarms of increasingly powerful enemies and unique objectives. From new enemy types and powerful new bosses to a dedicated progression system and expansive upgradable arsenal, Survival is all about strategy, camaraderie, and skill.

Personally I would have preferred a DLC with young Sully. Maybe set around the 70's. I guess it would be hard pressed to be tied in with U4's main story at all but considering even this DLC is taking place after U4 they can do whatever they please.

Either that or a side story with Eddie and Rika Raja. Not sure I'll even buy this one unless it has alot more combat and way less platforming - much as I loved U4 I'm done with its climb for an hour/fight for 5 mins schtick! :p

Man beat this game once and pretty much quit playing. I should revisit but I'm stuck on battlefield.

Recently picked up the box set with steel and art book for a very very decent price And completed it not long ago, absolutely love the uncharted games (first game I got on PS3 when it was released) and this was a awesome 4th chapter in the series. Well done naughty dog and thanks for letting me relive an amazing moment of playing the first crash bandicoot level

Such cinematic games

I even picked up the remastered collection of the first 3 because I love them so much and wana relive those gaming memories but not played it yet

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Recently picked up the box set with steel and art book for a very very decent price And completed it not long ago, absolutely love the uncharted games (first game I got on PS3 when it was released) and this was a awesome 4th chapter in the series. Well done naughty dog and thanks for letting me relive an amazing moment of playing the first crash bandicoot level

Such cinematic games

I even picked up the remastered collection of the first 3 because I love them so much and wana relive those gaming memories but not played it yet
I still need to pick up the Resmastered Collection... especially as I never even played the first Uncharted. :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I still need to pick up the Resmastered Collection... especially as I never even played the first Uncharted. :bag:

Such good games IMO although the ending of either 2 or 3 was so far fetched (the yetis)

I still remember when I first played it, I was the first of my mates to get a PS3, bought it at lunch on a work day and was just so excited to get home lol. I used to have mates round all the time so I got in, set it all up, wolfed my dinner down, about 5 of them came round and we just binged it for hours. Ah the memories lol
Had another game come with it but I can't remember what it was
Edit: just remembered it was devil may cry (3 or 4- can't remember)

• Thanks
Such good games IMO although the ending of either 2 or 3 was so far fetched (the yetis)

I still remember when I first played it, I was the first of my mates to get a PS3, bought it at lunch on a work day and was just so excited to get home lol. I used to have mates round all the time so I got in, set it all up, wolfed my dinner down, about 5 of them came round and we just binged it for hours. Ah the memories lol
Had another game come with it but I can't remember what it was
Edit: just remembered it was devil may cry (3 or 4- can't remember)
Yeah, they're easily some of the best games out there... which is why I'm even more disappointed in myself for never checking the first one out. I can't quite remember which one it was either, but that ending was definitely pretty weird! On the other hand, I kind of expected something similar with 4... Ghost pirates and all that shiz. :p

Haha I miss that excitement with gaming... that's pretty much how me and my mates were with the PS2, only we were at school back then and that particular day dragged like hell for us all lol. Got home and didn't even chew my dinner because I was that desperate to play on it... wish I could remember what the first PS2 game I played was though.

I'd never played DMC until one of my ex's got it for the PS2... she didn't even get a chance to play it for the first week because I hogged it. :LOL:

• Thanks
Yeah, they're easily some of the best games out there... which is why I'm even more disappointed in myself for never checking the first one out. I can't quite remember which one it was either, but that ending was definitely pretty weird! On the other hand, I kind of expected something similar with 4... Ghost pirates and all that shiz. :p

Haha I miss that excitement with gaming... that's pretty much how me and my mates were with the PS2, only we were at school back then and that particular day dragged like hell for us all lol. Got home and didn't even chew my dinner because I was that desperate to play on it... wish I could remember what the first PS2 game I played was though.

I'd never played DMC until one of my ex's got it for the PS2... she didn't even get a chance to play it for the first week because I hogged it. :LOL:

What ghost pirates?

Never see them and that would of been interesting although it contradicts my yeti issue lol

Same with ps 1 & 2, I didn't get a ps2 for like a year after release though (ps1 was quite quick) and we used to play it round a mates. Gta 3 was the first game I played on it and we would go round my mates all the time for that.
Ps1 first games was Porsche challenge and crash bandicoot for me, then got oddworld, Sython filter, dino crisis, resident evil etc and loads other games - ah man I don't know anyone else who played this but a game called fear effect! It was 4 discs - I still own it lol and was fantastic, also remember the Bruce Willis game - apocalypse? Amazing! Not to forget the die hard and alien trilogy games lol.
I would have a sleepover and literally play it till 5 in the morning with my mates when we were like 11/12/13+ lol just binging games
And then still at 20+ having gta and cod binges or going halfs on games to play with each other lol like Kayne and lynch 2

One of my favs on ps2 was tenchu: wrath of heaven - I was a f*cking master at that game. Multiplayer was sooooo good, also vice city

Also for ps1 - crash team racing. I was unbeatable- once spent a whole day playing 3 other mates, winner stays on and they couldn't get me off lol. It was somthing like 45 nil. We used to do 10 min games, no score to reach but the highest after that time limit. I was tooooo good. My proudest gaming moment hahahaha

I'm up for the crash remaster actually and hoping they do CTR at some point - it's great being 30 and re living games from 15/20 years ago

• Thanks
What ghost pirates?

Never see them and that would of been interesting although it contradicts my yeti issue lol

Same with ps 1 & 2, I didn't get a ps2 for like a year after release though (ps1 was quite quick) and we used to play it round a mates. Gta 3 was the first game I played on it and we would go round my mates all the time for that.
Ps1 first games was Porsche challenge and crash bandicoot for me, then got oddworld, Sython filter, dino crisis, resident evil etc and loads other games - ah man I don't know anyone else who played this but a game called fear effect! It was 4 discs - I still own it lol and was fantastic, also remember the Bruce Willis game - apocalypse? Amazing! Not to forget the die hard and alien trilogy games lol.
I would have a sleepover and literally play it till 5 in the morning with my mates when we were like 11/12/13+ lol just binging games
And then still at 20+ having gta and cod binges or going halfs on games to play with each other lol like Kayne and lynch 2

One of my favs on ps2 was tenchu: wrath of heaven - I was a f*cking master at that game. Multiplayer was sooooo good, also vice city

Also for ps1 - crash team racing. I was unbeatable- once spent a whole day playing 3 other mates, winner stays on and they couldn't get me off lol. It was somthing like 45 nil. We used to do 10 min games, no score to reach but the highest after that time limit. I was tooooo good. My proudest gaming moment hahahaha

I'm up for the crash remaster actually and hoping they do CTR at some point - it's great being 30 and re living games from 15/20 years ago
That's what I'm saying mate... I expected them to go a bit like they did with the yetis, but there were no pirate ghosts in Uncharted 4 is what I'm saying lol.

I was super late getting a PS1 because I had to wait for my parents to buy me one, and same goes for the games... I didn't have too many until they got my console chipped, then I went crazy and always spent my pocket money on copied games lol. Sadly I can't remember too many of them, but Tom Raider and Abe are ones I'll always remember... oh, and the first GTAs! I never played the Die Hard or Alien games unfortunately... don't think I'd even seen the films back then to be honest.

PS2 is where I really fell in love with gaming though... the new GTAs were epic (especially Vice City which had the best soundtrack ever!) and I'd spend forever on those. I also loved the Need for Speed series back then and would spend way too much time trying to beat my own highest scores. Funny thing is, I gave my PS2 and all the games to my dad a few years ago and the only game he's played since then is NFS Underground 2 because he's still hooked on it to this day... he's earned so much money that it reached the limit and has now started counting backwards. :LOL:

Haha the story about Crash Racing is pretty damn funny! Reminds me of when me and a few mates did something similar with GoldenEye on N64... I was a boss on that back in the day. I probably suck at it now though. I'm tempted to get the Crash remaster too, because playing it for those few minutes in Uncharted 4 took me right back to when I was a kid and I forgot just how fun but challenging those types of games actually were.

Speaking of remasters... I'd love one for the old school Tomb Raiders! :woot:

• Thanks
That's what I'm saying mate... I expected them to go a bit like they did with the yetis, but there were no pirate ghosts in Uncharted 4 is what I'm saying lol.

I was super late getting a PS1 because I had to wait for my parents to buy me one, and same goes for the games... I didn't have too many until they got my console chipped, then I went crazy and always spent my pocket money on copied games lol. Sadly I can't remember too many of them, but Tom Raider and Abe are ones I'll always remember... oh, and the first GTAs! I never played the Die Hard or Alien games unfortunately... don't think I'd even seen the films back then to be honest.

PS2 is where I really fell in love with gaming though... the new GTAs were epic (especially Vice City which had the best soundtrack ever!) and I'd spend forever on those. I also loved the Need for Speed series back then and would spend way too much time trying to beat my own highest scores. Funny thing is, I gave my PS2 and all the games to my dad a few years ago and the only game he's played since then is NFS Underground 2 because he's still hooked on it to this day... he's earned so much money that it reached the limit and has now started counting backwards. :LOL:

Haha the story about Crash Racing is pretty damn funny! Reminds me of when me and a few mates did something similar with GoldenEye on N64... I was a boss on that back in the day. I probably suck at it now though. I'm tempted to get the Crash remaster too, because playing it for those few minutes in Uncharted 4 took me right back to when I was a kid and I forgot just how fun but challenging those types of games actually were.

Speaking of remasters... I'd love one for the old school Tomb Raiders! :woot:

Ohhhhh lol, was Gona say I don't remember that. There's art in the book that looks like a ghost pirate though lol so i was all confused

I think I got a ps1 about 9-12 months after release but was a massive surprise, I only got games on bdays and Christmas tho and used to also save pocket money and get one every few months. I even remember being outside game station and getting some random to get me fear effect one time and sowmthing else another time because they wouldn't serve me lol

Ahh never got mine chipped, wanted to but my mum was really weird about it becaue she had paid for the system so anything like that was a no. Even though it was mine lol

Oh back then alien and die hard 3 were my favourite lol - now that's f*cked up for a 11 year old hence why I had to have the games lol

Yeah ps2 is when my gaming got serious lol was revolutionary

Mate I laughed out so loud at your dad getting so good and earning so much it's counting backwards hahahaha
My grandad at even at 60+ was a master at tomb raider, Medal of Honor and tiger woods gold lol and he only had one thumb. Him and his OAP mates would have betting nights playing golf lol genius

Wasn't a massive Nintendo head back then (had a gameboy) but I did like goldeneye - a few mates had them. I was more Sony and been loyal to PlayStation ever since

Okay so earlier I went hunting, I do still have the ps2 but it's in the loft and I think some games (should have gta 3, vice city and Sam Andrea's somewhere) still got the PS3 for gta and some cod but here is the baby.....

image.jpeg

Lol, load missing and Oddly can't find the crash games, RE 1, tomb raider 1, small soldiers (multiplayer was awesome on that), Porsche challenge or GTA original and GTA London. God knows where they went

The disc on its own is die hard trilogy (forgot about platinum games)

I remember having spyro and Rayman the originals too and also had the steering wheel with pedals and the gun for die hard (die hard was 3 completely different games too. 1 was a 3rd person and each floor was a level, 2 was a gun game and the camera automatically moved around and 3 was a driving game. Epic

• Thanks
Ohhhhh lol, was Gona say I don't remember that. There's art in the book that looks like a ghost pirate though lol so i was all confused

I think I got a ps1 about 9-12 months after release but was a massive surprise, I only got games on bdays and Christmas tho and used to also save pocket money and get one every few months. I even remember being outside game station and getting some random to get me fear effect one time and sowmthing else another time because they wouldn't serve me lol

Ahh never got mine chipped, wanted to but my mum was really weird about it becaue she had paid for the system so anything like that was a no. Even though it was mine lol

Oh back then alien and die hard 3 were my favourite lol - now that's f*cked up for a 11 year old hence why I had to have the games lol

Yeah ps2 is when my gaming got serious lol was revolutionary

Mate I laughed out so loud at your dad getting so good and earning so much it's counting backwards hahahaha
My grandad at even at 60+ was a master at tomb raider, Medal of Honor and tiger woods gold lol and he only had one thumb. Him and his OAP mates would have betting nights playing golf lol genius

Wasn't a massive Nintendo head back then (had a gameboy) but I did like goldeneye - a few mates had them. I was more Sony and been loyal to PlayStation ever since

Okay so earlier I went hunting, I do still have the ps2 but it's in the loft and I think some games (should have gta 3, vice city and Sam Andrea's somewhere) still got the PS3 for gta and some cod but here is the baby.....

View attachment 306739
Lol, load missing and Oddly can't find the crash games, RE 1, tomb raider 1, small soldiers (multiplayer was awesome on that), Porsche challenge or GTA original and GTA London. God knows where they went

The disc on its own is die hard trilogy (forgot about platinum games)

I remember having spyro and Rayman the originals too and also had the steering wheel with pedals and the gun for die hard (die hard was 3 completely different games too. 1 was a 3rd person and each floor was a level, 2 was a gun game and the camera automatically moved around and 3 was a driving game. Epic
Hahaha that cracked me up... getting a stranger to buy you games. Nowadays kids get them to buy cigs or booze. How times have changed! :rolleyes:

See my mum was exactly the opposite... she basically forced me to get it chipped so she'd no longer have to spend so much on games for my birthday and Christmas lol. Completely understand your mum not wanting to do it though, as there's no way I'd let anyone tamper with my console now... probably because I paid for it with my own money. :p

To be honest I didn't even know there were Die Hard and Alien games for PS1 until you mentioned it. Just looked them up on Google and I'm sure I would've loved them back then too, especially Alien which looks like old school Doom.

I think many feel/felt the same way about PS2... to this day it's still the best selling console of all-time, and rightly so!

Haha dude, I seriously laugh my head off every time he goes on about it... he rages because he's losing money for being so good at it. :hilarious:

Ha no way, what a legend! I struggled to play Tiger Woods with two thumbs, let alone one lol. Love it when old people are in to gaming and are pretty damn good at it too. I still remember the time I was on MW2 and this guy claiming to be in his 80s was owning everyone on it and telling us about all these random stories from back in the day... everyone in the chat was in stitches. :LOL:

I never really bothered too much with Nintendo until my step brother at the time got an N64 and I was hooked on GoldenEye, so I eventually ended up getting one for myself and that was the only game I ever bought for it lol. I'm totally loyal to PlayStation now too though. ;)

Very cool to see you still have your PS1 and games... my mum binned all of mine, which I wasn't too happy about when I found out, and it still p***** me off just thinking about it now. :angry:

But damn, I didn't know half of those games you have even existed... Star Wars?! And WTH is that Bruce Willis one? To this day I still can't think about the Men in Black game without facepalming myself... my step dad rented it for me once and I literally spent the entire time trying to get past the very first part with the bomb, then I finally cracked it just a few minutes before we had to return it. :facepalm:

Man, the Die Hard trilogy sounds like an awesome mixture of stuff... gutted I didn't know about that back then. Ha I had a steering wheel too... think I tried it maybe once or twice and then stuck it in a cupboard never to be used again lol.

• Thanks
Hahaha that cracked me up... getting a stranger to buy you games. Nowadays kids get them to buy cigs or booze. How times have changed! :rolleyes:

See my mum was exactly the opposite... she basically forced me to get it chipped so she'd no longer have to spend so much on games for my birthday and Christmas lol. Completely understand your mum not wanting to do it though, as there's no way I'd let anyone tamper with my console now... probably because I paid for it with my own money. :p

To be honest I didn't even know there were Die Hard and Alien games for PS1 until you mentioned it. Just looked them up on Google and I'm sure I would've loved them back then too, especially Alien which looks like old school Doom.

I think many feel/felt the same way about PS2... to this day it's still the best selling console of all-time, and rightly so!

Haha dude, I seriously laugh my head off every time he goes on about it... he rages because he's losing money for being so good at it. :hilarious:

Ha no way, what a legend! I struggled to play Tiger Woods with two thumbs, let alone one lol. Love it when old people are in to gaming and are pretty damn good at it too. I still remember the time I was on MW2 and this guy claiming to be in his 80s was owning everyone on it and telling us about all these random stories from back in the day... everyone in the chat was in stitches. :LOL:

I never really bothered too much with Nintendo until my step brother at the time got an N64 and I was hooked on GoldenEye, so I eventually ended up getting one for myself and that was the only game I ever bought for it lol. I'm totally loyal to PlayStation now too though. ;)

Very cool to see you still have your PS1 and games... my mum binned all of mine, which I wasn't too happy about when I found out, and it still p***** me off just thinking about it now. :angry:

But damn, I didn't know half of those games you have even existed... Star Wars?! And WTH is that Bruce Willis one? To this day I still can't think about the Men in Black game without facepalming myself... my step dad rented it for me once and I literally spent the entire time trying to get past the very first part with the bomb, then I finally cracked it just a few minutes before we had to return it. :facepalm:

Man, the Die Hard trilogy sounds like an awesome mixture of stuff... gutted I didn't know about that back then. Ha I had a steering wheel too... think I tried it maybe once or twice and then stuck it in a cupboard never to be used again lol.

lol my mum didn't mind buying some but there were some games she wasn't a fan of me playing. She bought me dino crisis and that was violent.

Oh we used to get them to get us booze and fags too, but when we were 14/15/16 lol - I could buy the games at that age

And I've been asked a million times too haha, makes me laugh because you see them building up the courage to do it as you walk past them

Haha brilliant, if mine had any sense she would of done the same lol. That's why she was happy when it was a platinum game. Was never over a score then lol

What?!! You never knew. Ahh they were so good, yeah alien trilogy was basically doom but better IMO.
Queens layer was horrible but die hard was just too good, ahead of its time lol

My dad was a printer for like 20 years for a huge firm (used to have to go work in Germany etc) and one of their clients was the official PlayStation magazine (remember them? With the demo discs? And essential PlayStation I think it was) anyway he moved up quite high up etc and he used to bring mags back for me every week, things like some Wallace and gromit thing, think he used to do some animals of farthing wood comic, some other bits and those PS mags with the demos too so I literally had about a thousand of these discs everywhere lol so that was cool. And saved a loooot of money.

Oh really, never knew that. Makes sense but then I would of thought PS3 would of taken over but I suppose Xbox wasn't about In the ps2 days.

Yeah that's so funny, it's like sething from a comedy series. A dad who plays a game from over 10'years ago and is so good he's got so far he's too good for the game so the games gone backwards lol genius. My dad hates computer games. But my mum used to pinch my game boy when I was really young - going beak before PS - I would always wake up at night and hear that f*cking Russian music on Tetris lol. She's got a wii too

Yeah my grandad was amazing. It was more quarter of a thumb I think it was his left so the d-pad thumb (he had ps1 but can't remember if he got ps2) but I remember at a young age thinking this is so cool, he was better at tomb raider and Medal of Honor than i was. It was weird lol

And he loved the golf games lol

Imagine 4 65 year olds sitting round a tiny old school tv betting money on tiger woods. It's crazy lol.
Haha I've heard some hilarious people chatting on cod. Always northern men!! In groups lol
Why is that?
And lippy 10 year olds or just crazy racists!! Weird mix

I made sure I kept the console (same with the others) but I honestly wasn't expecting to find all them games. I thought I got rid of most of them. And I remembered where the gta (1st one) and London are. Leant them to a mates girlfriend years ago lol cos she randomly got a ps1 slim or somthing - never got them back

Mate Star Wars Jedi power battles was epic. (also had the return of the sith movie game for ps2) the Bruce Willis game is hilarious and mental, he voices it all and plays himself. I can't be the only on who knew of that. Was set in some crazy future and all the guns were ridiculously mad lol.

Hahaha don't get me started on that F*cking MIB game! I remember that and the roof top level. Was so hard, I was the same but i finally did it and it wasn't too bad after that. Your in some research centre out in f*cking Antartica or something after!! Why?

Dino crisis was good, from the makers and studio Capcom of resident evil. The makers apparently wana do another. I would be all over that.

I did have destruction derby and wipeout too. ah loved the steering wheel. And the gun. Actually got a lot of use out of them. Both birthday present too.
Can't believe I can't find the crash games (1, 2,3, CTR, crash bash and somet other crash game - some were ps2 though)