Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Release: April 26th, 2016
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

From Gamesthirst.com:

Naughty Dog is now a two-game developing studio, The Last of Us and Uncharted IPs. Of the latter, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was the last title to grace PS3, but we never doubted for once that Naughty Dog would continue the bestselling franchise on PS4.

But we hadn’t heard anything about the game until today, when Lost and The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan spilled the beans while speaking today at a conference regarding his work on the live-action series for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

According to Monaghan, he simply can’t wait for the next Naughty Dog epic, hinting that he knows a thing or two about it.

“I’ll always stay focused on the gaming world and see what’s coming up,” he said. “The new Uncharted I’m really excited to see how that’s going to be and obviously both new gaming systems.”

Of course we knew that Sony held back some major announcements from its E3 presser because PS4 was being unveiled, and no one wants to debut their big game in the shadows of a next generation console.

GamesCom, maybe? Let’s hope so, but it’s good to finally get semi-confirmation that Naughty Dog is hard at work on one of the best franchises ever forged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 369
Last edited by a moderator:
I take that as a invitation for us to have some fun this weekend? :naughty::p
@AlienKing Change of plans :sorry:... after paying for my Star Wars NovaMedia 1 Click GB, there is NO way I'll be able to afford this game and my cell phone bill (due tomorrow) :ohno: Oh well... :emb:

But once I get it I'm playing (and beating) the Single Player Campaign! :woot: Can't wait!

@Noodles WOW, that's amazing :hungry: Dammit I gotta get this! :banghead: :wacky: :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and luke98
It's all over the net. People are going crazy for this GIF lol. It's crazy the amount of programing went into this game. It's not just this, I've played up to Chapter 8, and I've noticed so many little things that are well thought of/programmed. Kodos to Naughty Dog. Been my favorite since Uncharted 1.
Gamer nerds... getting excited over a bunch of rocks. :p

Yep, it's easily the best looking game out there at the moment... I found myself exploring and hanging back a lot in this game, just so I could admire the views and the work that went in to it. The mud is unreal... I must have spent a good 20 minutes just drifting and doing wheel spins in it. :LOL:

Gamer nerds... getting excited over a bunch of rocks. :p

Yep, it's easily the best looking game out there at the moment... I found myself exploring and hanging back a lot in this game, just so I could admire the views and the work that went in to it. The mud is unreal... I must have spent a good 20 minutes just drifting and doing wheel spins in it. :LOL:
Photo mode is addictive. I spent like 30 mins just on chapter 2 taking pics. haha (on one spot btw)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Photo mode is addictive. I spent like 30 mins just on chapter 2 taking pics. haha (on one spot btw)
Haha that's exactly how I was with The Last of Us and Mad Max. I purposely avoided it in this game because I knew I'd waste most of my time messing around with that otherwise. :p

Feel free to share your in-game photos with us though! :thumbs:

That didn't take you long... congrats dude! Was it hard to do? I've not even bothered to look at all the trophies yet.
i got all the collectibles during my first playthrough, i watched PS4Trophies on YouTube for trophy guides :naughty: after you finish the game you can get infinite ammo and bullet speed mode so it makes the crushing mode easy to do.
**** OFF!!! Already?! I need to get on this!!!
Do I have you on PSN Luke?
No :naughty:
my PSN ID: Assassin-_-Merkz :p

i got all the collectibles during my first playthrough, i watched PS4Trophies on YouTube for trophy guides :naughty: after you finish the game you can get infinite ammo and bullet speed mode so it makes the crushing mode easy to do.

I'm never too bothered about trophies, unless I really enjoyed a game and want to experience it again whilst trying to get more out of it... Uncharted 4 falls in to that category, so I may actually attempt to Plat it also. I didn't realise the mods worked on modes higher than the one you completed it on (I originally played on Moderate), so thanks for enlightening me on that. :D

I'd normally look up trophies like that for games I don't really care, but when I care about the story I stay away from those. They usually spoiler some stuff. I just do a 'Normal' play through first then I deal with all the collectibles and stuff later.

p.s. - what kinda ID is that? :rofl: I'll be adding you this weekend :thumbs:

I'd normally look up trophies like that for games I don't really care, but when I care about the story I stay away from those. They usually spoiler some stuff. I just do a 'Normal' play through first then I deal with all the collectibles and stuff later.

p.s. - what kinda ID is that? :rofl: I'll be adding you this weekend :thumbs:
:LOL: i was very young when i created my PSN account i just wanted to play online :LOL::coffee::giggle::whistle::hilarious::sorry:

Reactions: AlienKing