Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Release: April 26th, 2016
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

From Gamesthirst.com:

Naughty Dog is now a two-game developing studio, The Last of Us and Uncharted IPs. Of the latter, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was the last title to grace PS3, but we never doubted for once that Naughty Dog would continue the bestselling franchise on PS4.

But we hadn’t heard anything about the game until today, when Lost and The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan spilled the beans while speaking today at a conference regarding his work on the live-action series for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

According to Monaghan, he simply can’t wait for the next Naughty Dog epic, hinting that he knows a thing or two about it.

“I’ll always stay focused on the gaming world and see what’s coming up,” he said. “The new Uncharted I’m really excited to see how that’s going to be and obviously both new gaming systems.”

Of course we knew that Sony held back some major announcements from its E3 presser because PS4 was being unveiled, and no one wants to debut their big game in the shadows of a next generation console.

GamesCom, maybe? Let’s hope so, but it’s good to finally get semi-confirmation that Naughty Dog is hard at work on one of the best franchises ever forged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 363
Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted - Teaser video

Just revealed at Spike's PS4 All Access! Bring it on, Naughty Dog!!! :scat:

A short clip was shown of a map with the voiceover of an evil-sounding man over top of it. No sight of Nathan and as of now, the title is only "Uncharted", not "Uncharted 4".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this was coming when i seen who they sent to present for Naughty dog.This is the game that sways anyone that was on the fence.

They say the mo cap is better than last time, how is that possible?This game is going to be amazing.

Rumours are swirling that that voice in the trailer belongs to Sir Francis Drake. EEK!

That would be awesome, but I'll admit that no Nathan or Elena would make it a tough pill to swallow.

I hope we do a bit of both

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Like previous uncharted games touch into the past and into the present

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

I have alot of speculations about this one after breaking down the teaser trailer and being a rabbid uncharted fan sinces its initail release in 2007

God of War 3 is the only reason I bought my PS3 and that bloomed into a huge love relationship with blu-rays. :naughty: Wonder if this is the title that will push me to a PS4. I do love the Uncharted series so far!