PS4 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (2017)

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will follow Chloe and Nadine! Well done, Naughty Dog! Now this is a story chapter that I can get behind! :D

During a panel from PlayStation Experience, Naughty Dog shared a few interesting details about Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy, which will follow up the success of Uncharted 4:
  • The Lost Legacy is set after Uncharted 4: A thief’s End
  • It was started as a DLC but now it’s termed as a “Story Expansion,” it can be considered as a beefy stand-alone game.
  • The video showcased today was the beginning of the game, where Nadine and Chloe have to go to a warn-torn city to find “a clue.”
  • All the platforming hallmarks of the game will be present, but this time the player will play Chloe with Nadine at her side.
  • The whole game is set in India, which works well because Chloe is half-Indian.
  • The team is going “a little more wide” than “wide linear” (Uncharted 4 was defined “wide linear” due to its open areas).
  • Chloe has a very different fighting style than Nathan Drake. She uses her weight more compared to him.
  • The story is “very grounded” but “you never know” what might pop up.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
uncharted lost legacy.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

Check out a new scene from UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy as Chloe and Nadine try to unravel the clues leading to the Tusk’s location.

From the critically acclaimed developer, Naughty Dog, comes the first standalone adventure in the Uncharted series. Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross in order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artifact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer. Together, they’ll venture deep into the mountains of India in search of the legendary artifact. Along the way, they’ll learn to work together to unearth the mystery of the artifact, fight their way through fierce opposition, and prevent the region from falling into chaos.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

Check out a new scene from UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy as Chloe and Nadine try to unravel the clues leading to the Tusk’s location.

From the critically acclaimed developer, Naughty Dog, comes the first standalone adventure in the Uncharted series. Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross in order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artifact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer. Together, they’ll venture deep into the mountains of India in search of the legendary artifact. Along the way, they’ll learn to work together to unearth the mystery of the artifact, fight their way through fierce opposition, and prevent the region from falling into chaos.

Was just about to post this ;)

Going through uncharted 4 right now and debating on if i should pre order this.$40 dollars is a lot of paper for a stand alone dlc that is only 10 hours long.The witcher's dlc were a minimum of 20 hours and they were $17 at launch.I like the pre order bonus of Jak and daxter but that would still mean they want 30 for the dlc alone.I need time to think this one over.

Anyone see the comments on the video?Everyone is going crazy over how thick the chloe model is .The model is ageing like whine and not milk that's for sure.

Going through uncharted 4 right now and debating on if i should pre order this.$40 dollars is a lot of paper for a stand alone dlc that is only 10 hours long.The witcher's dlc were a minimum of 20 hours and they were $17 at launch.I like the pre order bonus of Jak and daxter but that would still mean they want 30 for the dlc alone.I need time to think this one over.

Anyone see the comments on the video?Everyone is going crazy over how thick the chloe model is .The model is ageing like whine and not milk that's for sure.
I certainly won't be paying full price for it, especially as I have no interest in Jak & Daxter. :bag:

Can't say I noticed much of a difference with Chloe, apart from the fact the graphics are obviously improved... but then it has been a while since we last saw her, and my memory isn't so great nowadays. Those YT comments are pretty funny though! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: dboy99
@tridon @Noodles
I decided to create its own thread, it's a standalone game! :thumbs:

Box art :photo:
View attachment 317112
Nice one dude. :thumbs:

If they are indeed done with Nate's story, then it'd be cool to see them continue the series with Chloe from now on. Think I'll have to go back on my word and pre-order this anyway, because that trailer looked awesome! :D

Nice one dude. :thumbs:

If they are indeed done with Nate's story, then it'd be cool to see them continue the series with Chloe from now on. Think I'll have to go back on my word and pre-order this anyway, because that trailer looked awesome! :D
More Chloe the BETTER! :hungry: :naughty:
tumblr_mzd06jDwrG1qzqt8do4_250.gif

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles