Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning film. Went in expecting something onpletely different based on the synopsis an came having seen a film that basically explored the best and worst humanity has to offer.

Reactions: Ashisarobot
My wife and I are from Glasgow. I'm a few of our members are from Glasgow.

I'm sure he was jus kidding dude...

In every major city all the trashy women tend to dress and appear the same… its part of the reason why they are so cheap :hilarious:

This is comin from someone who’s located pretty close to the UK's capital city for trashy women:

ESSEX :thumbs:

Last edited:
Easy pass for me on this one, truly one of the worst films i have ever seen, was under the impression there would be some nudity but if you like to see guys slongs yoour in for a treat! wouldn't buy this out poundland.

Easy pass for me on this one, truly one of the worst films i have ever seen, was under the impression there would be some nudity but if you like to see guys slongs yoour in for a treat! wouldn't buy this out poundland.

So you didn't get to see Scarjo in the nude, and that is your primary reason to go see the film? Jesus, you have some good standards.......

Must admit I do actually like the art on this release, it's simple and tasteful but will only work in gloss.

If it turns out that this whole range and the recent ones before are just Zavvi flooding the market with cheap poorly finished matte steels, then in my eyes they are utterly destroying the UK collectors market. The fact they have sold out of a few says more about peoples addiction than actually having a quality collection.

Fortunately the recent batch will all be released, before this new wave so we will know for sure whether Zavvi actually care about acquiring good quality steels, or are just accepting anything studio's throw at them in a hope to flood the place.

:(

Must admit I do actually like the art on this release, it's simple and tasteful but will only work in gloss.

If it turns out that this whole range and the recent ones before are just Zavvi flooding the market with cheap poorly finished matte steels, then in my eyes they are utterly destroying the UK collectors market. The fact they have sold out of a few says more about peoples addiction than actually having a quality collection.

Fortunately the recent batch will all be released, before this new wave so we will know for sure whether Zavvi actually care about acquiring good quality steels, or are just accepting anything studio's throw at them in a hope to flood the place.

:(
Mate if the studios are so intent on producing poor quality steels what are zavvi suppose to do? They could try and change yeah of course they could. But why would they and risk there relationship with x studio? From a business standpoint they are doing nothing wrong. And most of these limited to 2k have been WEA so they are clearly not just sitting on there arse