Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to get one yesterday, had not seen the movie when the Steelbook was first released, so I didn't order. Something about the film intrigued me when I did see it, so happy about adding it now. Thanks again to our members for posting the deal!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It is "funny" that everything comes back in stock again at Zavvi. Even the so salled Utra Limited Editions... I don't buy any Zavvi steelbooks anymore and am going for the truly Limited Collectors Editions only. Zavvi even charges less, when these come back in stock and that is an absolute "No Go" for me.

It is "funny" that everything comes back in stock again at Zavvi. Even the so salled Utra Limited Editions... I don't buy any Zavvi steelbooks anymore and am going for the truly Limited Collectors Editions only. Zavvi even charges less, when these come back in stock and that is an absolute "No Go" for me.

So you would have preferred for this Steelbook to be more expensive now? I understand your point, but if something I'm looking for comes back in stock after over a year for a few hours and for less than half the initial price, I leave my ethics and morals at the door and just add it to my basket. THEN my rational mind sets in and I'm contemplating adding a second copy.... I didn't and hope everybody who really wanted one will get a mint copy and not just some crappy damaged returns they rescued from the bin :whistle:

Oh man, that's what I get for spending less time on here. :( If anyone picked up an extra and doesn't really want it, please hit me up.

So you would have preferred for this Steelbook to be more expensive now? I understand your point, but if something I'm looking for comes back in stock after over a year for a few hours and for less than half the initial price, I leave my ethics and morals at the door and just add it to my basket. THEN my rational mind sets in and I'm contemplating adding a second copy.... I didn't and hope everybody who really wanted one will get a mint copy and not just some crappy damaged returns they rescued from the bin :whistle:

I am happy for you and everyone else who was able to get one now, but there are simply too many Limited Editions mysteriously coming back in stock at zavvi. And regarding the price tag, it should have been cheaper in the first place. But maybe I am not complaining about zavvi here, maybe it is more about myself preordering all the so called LE. But I learned my lession and since several months now, I do not order anything else from zavvi and I can live with it. So can Zavvi, although I ordered for several hundreds pounds a year...

However, back to the steelbook. It looks great and I also hope that zavvi ships mint copies.

Best wishes,

Michael

Reactions: BaleHardy and Lutzo

i was thinking the same about all these allegedly sold out steels mysteriously coming back in stock.

to me its obvious that zavvi actively withheld some of that stock from sale, such as the tarantino jackie brown steel and the ghibli steels ponyo and howles moving castle. it is not a co-incidence that these films should find themselves back on sale during a time when tarantino has a new film out and when new ghibli steels are being launched.

it makes me cringe with embarrassment for zavvi.

they should stop playing these stupid, manipulative games with their stock.

Reactions: metal hunter
I'd keep a look out - it was listed as sold out for months and popped up on sale again earlier this year (for £12.99) when I finally bought it. I'll tag you if I notice it in stock again.

I don't think this will be popping back up for sale again!