Under the Skin (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 14, 2014
Purchase link: Under the skin (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: WEA, Limited to 2000 copies.

10952045-1398870939-699953.jpg

10952045-1398870939-699949.jpg
10952045-1398870939-699887.jpg 10952045-1398870939-699873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please please please STUDIOCANAL, this needs to be glossy! Or at the very LEAST spot gloss. Do like you did with This Is Spinal Tap! It would be cruel and stupid to not at least spot gloss those colorful specks. I love the design and am glad they went with the poster art. They even went with a color inside, which is rare for STUDIOCANAL - even if it's too dark.

Is there any way we can contact them so we can be heard?

Last edited:
Please please please STUDIOCANAL, this needs to be glossy! Or at the very LEAST spot gloss. Do like you did with This Is Spinal Tap! It would be cruel and stupid to not at least spot gloss those colorful specks. I love the design and am glad they went with the poster art. They even went with a color inside, which is rare for STUDIOCANAL - even if it's too dark.

Is there any way we can contact them so we can be heard?

They have a UK Twitter page :)

Reactions: lolwut
Absolutely incredible film. I am tempted...but what if it just turns out to be a budget Zavvi steel? Then again, it is StudioCanal...who did Rush.

I am a huge fan of this film though so I'll likely pre-order. I've already got the amaray on pre-order (£14.99) and will probably order this too and decide nearer the time. Shame they won't tell us if it's matte, glossy, spot gloss etc. I have this artwork on the OST LP I got recently (180gm vinyl...it's a beauty) and it's epic. The film is very, very niche though - I'd go as far as saying most people won't like it and it's a very risky blind-buy.

Last edited:
Absolutely incredible film. I am tempted...but what if it just turns out to be a budget Zavvi steel? Then again, it is StudioCanal...who did Rush.

I am a huge fan of this film though so I'll likely pre-order. I've already got the amaray on pre-order (£14.99) and will probably order this too and decide nearer the time. Shame they won't tell us if it's matte, glossy, spot gloss etc. I have this artwork on the OST LP I got recently (180gm vinyl...it's a beauty) and it's epic. The film is very, very niche though - I'd go as far as saying most people won't like it and it's a very risky blind-buy.

It's ultra limited, WEA, has Scarlett in it, and she is not wearing much...seems like a no brainer to me EEK!

(I'm sure DB will back me up on this one :naughty:)

Reactions: rodtp
As long as you take the 'morale high ground' by deriding the fact that the way she looks in movie is pretty vital to the story. It's a non-argument.

I just wanna see the movie. Looks similar in feel to Maniac (the amazing original not the miserable remake)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk